[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more manly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1284.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.png
86KB, 351x371px
I'm a pathetic manlet beta who hates confrontation, has never been in a fight and never had a gf.

How do I fix this? Already going to the gym.
>>
>>18712135
Think manly thoughts. Also what is your definition of manly?
>>
>>18712135
Go take boxing classes, keep going to the gym, grow a beard if you can. If you mean that your small by saying your a manlet then start eating more. Like lots of peanut butter and meat and grains. You will put on more muscle.
>>
>>18712135

Get a masculine job?
>>
>>18712150
Also fuck masculine men.
>>
>>18712159

No that would be gay
>>
>>18712161
How? it's two manly men being men.
>>
>>18712169

No, if OP gets fucked my masculine men that would turn him into a feminine bitch
>>
>>18712135
>has never been in a fight and never had a gf.

Is this being manly to you? Those are easy to solve.
>>
Learn a martial art for self defence and esteem, that will help you not feel like a bitch
>>
>>18712178
>Having a gf is easy
>>
>>18712181

Which part are you having trouble with?
>>
File: 1497806234685.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497806234685.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
You must be able to defeat these two in a fight.
>>
>>18712190
Talking to women without embarrassing myself
>>
>>18712206

Why? How do you embarrass yourself?
>>
Wake up and get to bed early
Be good at your job even if you want to switch later, half-assing it only makes you less valuable
Train your body, get muscle and then take some classes
Learn a wide variety of things, listen to old people, but take everything people say with a grain of salt
If you're not working, you should be improving your home. If your home is up to muster, you should be learning something. If you've learned something today, you should be playing. Don't do nothing. Vidya is fun but it's very close to doing nothing. Moderation.
Stop caring about what women think. You don't care what other guys think, don't let women be different. Instantly, you'll be better at talking to them because it's not suffused with pleading desire.
Go outside a lot. Prepare for when SHTF and we'll all be living outside. Basic survival skills and training.
Save a chunk of everything you earn. Credit ratings go up when you make your payments on time and don't charge more than half your total limit at one time. Keep cards to build credit, not to max out on debt.
Buy good things. Shit that costs twice as much will last five times as long. (Mostly. Don't just blindly go for the tip dollar item)
Make food at home. Even buying premade dough and toppings will get you more pizza for the same price than ordering it, let alone making it from scratch.
So get good at cooking, repair and maintenance. I worked in HVAC maintenance, if people actually searched for "how to replace fan motor in XXXX electric furnace" on YouTube, we'd be out of a job.
You are bad at talking because you don't have a lot of things to say. Learn some shit. Keep up with the news. Have some concrete opinions and use them, if they don't work, improve them. Learn about shipmaking and the use of peyote and music theory and read some philosophy. Just read dickhead.
Wear a belt.
Don't do drugs more than you do alcohol and don't use alcohol like a crutch.
Just learn shit, actually learn, that's the big thing
>>
>>18712212
Stuttering, running out of things to say, over smiling.
>>
>>18712232

Do you only stutter with girls or is this a medical condition?

Do you run out of things to say because you haven othing to talk about or because you just get too nervous and can't articulate your ideas?
>>
>>18712195
Just mess with their hair a bit and they'll start crying
>>
>>18712235
I never had it until a few months ago, it happens wherever in talking to strangers. I'm just a boring person, and nervous.
>>
>>18712257
>I never had it until a few months ago, it happens wherever in talking to strangers.

The sttutering?
>>
>>18712260
Yes
>>
File: 1499535483675.png (674KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499535483675.png
674KB, 500x750px
>>18712252
okok, but that wasn't really the final boss. Pic related is.
>>
>>18712291

Have you seen a doctor? This sounds like a psychosomatic disorder. I'm no expert, so you should ask one.
>>
>>18712300
Nope, which type of doctor treats that?
>>
>>18712305

Where I'm from, we have a "main" doctor that tells us where to go. We go with a problem, and if it seems like it's more complex than a simple cold or wound, they send us to an expert to diagnose us.

Personally, you'd need to see a "throat doctor" (I don't know the name in English) to make sure it's not physical, and a therapist in case it's not.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.