[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with a license plate ID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: picture20170911_110353847.jpg (673KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
picture20170911_110353847.jpg
673KB, 2048x1536px
My Store was robbed last Friday and I need help. The vehicle i need ID'd is the white GMC panel van with the New York license plate. Any bit of info is appreciated :)
http://imgur.com/a/hna3g
http://imgur.com/a/jqzrf
>>
>>18712126

Why would you not give this to the police..
>>
I have sent them the images and they responded saying that there was nothing they could do without an ID. Hence me asking for help :)
>>
>>18712157
While I understand that you want and need help, there's simply not enough to go on.

A white GMC with a NY tag at your place at 6:40am Friday.

Your best bet are to ask nearby businesses for their security footage for around that time and hope you can get a better shot of the plates.
>>
Sorry i should be abit more clear, I need assistance with anyone who can manipulate photos to grab an ID on the license plate. I know im asking to turn water into wine, its only a 3mp camera but its worth a shot maybe someone out there is my Jesus
>>
>>18712126
What happened? Punks.
>>
2 Guys broke into my restaurant and stole thousands worth of alcohol and left my freezer open causing us to throw out alot of food. Im in CT so i dont know why anyone would drive from NY to do this, seems random
>>
B9333 MK?

E9Y33 M5?

59T33 MS?

That's what I got. yw
>>
89361NJ
>>
If you happen to see that van around, they may be carrying on with their activities in the same area, you can identify it by those scrapes and bumps on the hood and fender. Take a picture of that van, where both the plate and the damage is visible, and take that evidence to the cops.
>>
File: IMG_3447.png (536KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3447.png
536KB, 640x1136px
>>18712126
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.