[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just left my job. Put in my two weeks, left on good terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: water-pump01.jpg (172KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
water-pump01.jpg
172KB, 640x480px
So, I just left my job. Put in my two weeks, left on good terms and even and open invitation to come back if I want. It was super easy, and paid pretty well, but I was working 80 to 100 hours a week and it was affecting my mental health.

I have gotten a couple job offers already, less hours, less money. That's kinda what I was going for. I wanted more time to take care of myself and see friends and family. But now that I have quit and have free time, nobody wants anything to do with me.

It has become pretty clear that the only time that anyone wanted to talk to me was if they needed money. Now that I don't have that disposable extra income, nobody has a use for me. So, should I stay on my current path and try to make things work, or just go back to my old job so people will pay attention to me again?

pic related to my old job
>>
This is why you always tell people that you dont have a job, and see who stays with you nontheless.
I have acquired some amount of money, which enables me a life without working. This is not a small amount, so I live pretty good.
But I always tell people I am not employed, which is also true.
Fuck people who are only with you because of your money, what kind of friends are they? And what, do you buy them food or something?
>>
>>18711782
I've bought phones, paid bills, bought food, rent, paid deposits..
>>
>>18711792
Hey man wanna PayPal me $5 for advice?
Joke, but seriously, dont do that, its lame, people wont respect you
>>
>>18711794
Well, it's the only way I got attention. I don't really care if nobody respects me. I just want some company from time to time. If that means going back to my old job, I guess so be it.
>>
>>18711792
You're a good guy, but fuck those people. You helped them and they are ungrateful. Do whats best for you.
>>
>>18711796
You are better off without them. Trust me.

Seems like they were freeloaders who saw you as a tool and an idiot and you are if you want to keep them in your life.

Better to be alone then to be stuck with toxic people and parasites. They were not helping you at all. You can make friends with people who don't need your money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.