[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-GF Parents broke us apart, now she hates me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 2.png (1MB, 922x724px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 922x724px
Simple love story here, boy meets girl, we fall in love. We had an amazing connection, both physcially and emotinally, were each others first for basically everything, always done cute things for each other and she was so sweet and honest and just so nice. She even had this diary specifically about us, always wrote her favrouite memories in it but I wasn't aloud to read it until the day I proposed to her, and she made me cute notes sometimes and when she'd come in the shop where I worked I'd write something cute on the back her recipt all the time, or throw in extra chocolate in her bag that I had bought already, lol...we were just so happy. But it was hard as we couldn't really tell anyone we were together, we couldn't go places often, or post pics of us we were restricted, but even so...we lasted a year togehther! And we were resctricted because her parents hate me for no good reason, just because their parents and mine have some sort of petiness between them, but that's literally it. Her parents are really strict and she's afraid of them I think.

So after 1 year, she breaks up with me. So much kept getting in the way coz of her parents, her getting bullied in school (which she has now changed schools), maybe we just wasn't the same couple we used to be, before everything else happened because between me and her, nothing bad ever happened between us. But over the next 2 months, we just argued on/off, so intense too just being horrible to each other, she even ripped up that diary of us. And all of a sudden she's going out all the time, meeting different guys, even got with someone but that didn't last long. Lol maybe going out and meeting random guys and posting pics on insta to 'fit in' is more fucking important than what we had or something.
>>
>>18711737
>Continued

Now she's with another guy, and she's posting pics of them both on social media, saying how much she loves him apparently only though they've only just met and been going out like 4 days. And no offense, but he's a complete downgrade, he's weak/beta he's needy and clingy and makes up lies/stories about him going around beating people up (lol) saying how he's scared of himself sometimes and he takes injections to make himself stronger rofl. Saying how he's scared and needs and loves her but hey maybe she likes feeling needed and feels worthless herself so maybe she can help this guy with his made-up bullshit. But if I try telling her that she's just going to be in denial and strengthen her 'love' for him even more. Her sister (who's genuinely a good friend) tells me 80% of their conversation is them just saying "aww I love u too, no I love u more" they don't talk about anything.

Though my ex apparently invited him over and wants to do more than just 'kiss' which I find funny. As we were each others first, I was patient with her respected her, didn't get my dick sucked till 5 months into the relationship and now this guys gonna get it a week later? She then uploaded a pic of her and her sister with a big story about how hard things have been on her recently, how she feels she can't do things on her own, she feels weak and loves her sister blah blah, and she doesn't feel as strong as she did half a year ago (when she was with me). So that's her admitting she's in a low place right now, and what, she's just gonna give herself up to any weakling guy that comes along to fill a fucking void?? How do I stop this from happening, how do I talk to her when she completely hates and despises me for reasons that aren't even true, I want her to realize she made a mistake and come back, how did things even get so messed up between us, we never lied, cheated, did anything bad, yet there's so much negativity between us.
>>
Forget about it dude, I would.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.