[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unprotected Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: AAAA.jpg (47KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
47KB, 604x603px
Hey /adv/ I recently had unprotected sex with a girl from my dorm. She told me she was on the pill and that she was clean so it was fine.

I couldn't cum, but there's still a chance that I could get her pregnant with pre-cum.

What I'm worried about is this morning I noticed a red mark on my dick that looks like a rash but it doesn't itch. I'm getting it checked out later today but it makes me feel as though she lied to me the whole night. Which means she may not have even been on the pill.

For the past two days she's been hanging around a Chad she mentioned she wants to have sex with, too.

How screwed do you think I am?
>>
>>18711727
How about you go to a clinic and get yourself checked out insted of worrying and whining about it? Not much you could do if she's pregnant, you just have to wait it out. (No, I don't think you've cought something nor do I think she's pregnant) /In a bad mood giving angry advice on the internet.
>>
It looks like she gave you a infection or STD. You better get it checked out by a doctor.
>>
>>18711727

Sounds like it might be genital warts, but I could be wrong. Best ask a doctor.
>>
>>18711727
Always wear protection, bro.
>>
That sounds like a case of "Herpes Simplex 10"
>>
>>18711727
>How screwed do you think I am?

Having been in similar:

Get the fuck out of your head, you ain't gunna solve anything.

I remember the first time I had unprotected sex, I was freaking out because I had something similar, where I felt like I had a reddish rash looking thing that looked like I was breaking out with bumps on my junk.

So I was pretty damn fucking sure I caught something and was freaking myself out.

Turns out it was just some weird adverse pH reaction that made me break out. Literally just some pimples on my dick.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.