[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confessing to my crush advice for the best timing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1450287679292.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450287679292.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
hello, i really need an advice because i am really confused and being someone with social anxiety this situation is is driving nuts due to panic attacks.
So there is this girl that we went out already twice the first time we were alone the second time we were with some of her friends. When we were the two of us we had great chemistry and we had really personal talk (something that i never do but i felt confortable with her). She is giving me really mixed messages (she joked that we should marry in three years and make two kids, she said that she has a cute name for me in her contacts and she seems really comfortable touching me) I feel like a need to clear this situation else i am gonna die from a heart attack, i am overthinking this really bad. >So the advice part she is leaving for two weeks in two days should i make my move tommorow or should i wait her to return? i am REALLY inexperienced and i dont want to get stuck at the friendzone i much prefer to hit and miss and try to get over it i just need to know what is the best time to make my move? Thanks alot.
>>
>>18711643
Literally do it now OP, it probably won't change the answer anyway, if she goes away she's got more chance of meeting someone else, even if you get rejected you'll have your answer and you can crack on with your life. If you see her in person then tell her, if not then ask to meet her today or tomorrow. Even if she says no you'll feel like a fucking demon for going up and doing it in person
>>
Hard to tell, from what it sounds like she's fucking you over a little bit. Trust me I'm a girl, and we can be overly sweet when we feel like it but then we sort of calm down. Don't get your hopes up too high, don't be naive and don't let yourself be used. You are a person and generally it's cool if you make the first move, but don't be her slave.
But I know the feels and if I were you I'd see her again. Just don't have any expectations no matter what she says. If she's serious about you, the closeness and affection will come with time, there's no use in using up your energy in the first few weeks because you'll just crash and burn and the aftermath could be unbearable. Keep me upd8ed plis ly dude
>>
>>18711643

Don't "confess", rookie. Ask her out RIGHT NOW, and make it clear that it's a date. Make your move on the date.
>>
>>18711680
thanks for answering, the thing is that the second time we go out with her friends i overheard telling one of her friends that she has some kind of a relationship i dont really believe that is serious tho. I am not sure if i make the first move and then have to wait 2 weeks the time will do any good neither i am sure if after 2 weeks her relationship will have the time to get serious. She is really heart broken and vulnerable because she was going out with a guy and when he saw her without make up he broke up with her. poor thing..I dont want to rush anything and the last thing i want is to take advantage of her she is really sweet and she is the first girl that when i am with her i dont feel like killing myself from the anxiety
>>
>>18711681
>/adv/ - Advice
right, but should i make my move before she leaves or after i see her again?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.