[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop smoking so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: depressedpepe.jpg (46KB, 652x522px) Image search: [Google]
depressedpepe.jpg
46KB, 652x522px
>inb4 dumb frogposter

I want to lay off the weed because it wastes my time, it makes me depressed and it takes up so much of my energy. Every time I smoke, it takes about 3-4 days to return to the normal state of the mind.

But I don't want to stop. Normal life is just too ugly. When I wake up sober in the morning, I just want to disappear and not exist anymore because the existence is painful. Every little thing that I have to do, every mundane daily task that I have to finish in order to continue living an ordinary life is just frightening.
Every phone call I have to make drives me insane with anxiety, every human I have to interact makes my guts tie up in a knot.

To make matters even worse, I only have one friend who hangs out with me and talks to me in the whole city - and she is a MASSIVE pothead and a borderline alcoholic. She smokes a lot. I think in the last several years I have never seen her not-high. And she also drinks a huge fucking lot.
But she is the only friend with whom I hang out with. She's like a sister to me. We have been through a lot of shit together, including a lot of shit with her criminal ex-bf and our amphetamine addiction, and I was always with her when she had a lot of shit going down and vice versa.
Nowdays, like I said, she is a huge stoner and she always treats me to a joint or two - and never lets me pay for it.

I just don't know how could I ever stop hanging out with her. I tried to talk to her about it, how would it be to lay off the weed a bit, but she is adamant about that she's never gonna stop.
I could refuse, I know, but I can't. I don't wanna. I love weed so much, and as long as I have access to it, I'm gonna fucking smoke it. And it's gonna make me depressed and everything.

I need my energy, I'm a math student. Mental energy is very important to my work. I've been salvaging it by taking enormous amounts of caffeine by now, but it's taking a toll on my sanity.

I fucking hate myself.
>>
hey man, you mention you are a math student. universities usually offer free counselling. they deal with similar problems all the time. people on this fucking image board definitely won't be able to help you, you'll have to go out and get some concrete help and make some concrete changes
>>
>>18711652
I've been on psychotherapy many times now. It was a waste of time. In order for therapy to help you, you still have to be at least somewhat normal and believe in the standard social value.

I'm an /r9k/ poster. I'm a complete opposite of a well-adjusted human being.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.