[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: e10_1.jpg (41KB, 463x486px) Image search: [Google]
e10_1.jpg
41KB, 463x486px
>be me 18 (college freshman)
>crush is also 18 but older by 11 months
>she's 9/10, drives a car to school, and super rich but she never had a boyfriend
>i'm 7/10 and middle class. about 6 girls had a crush on me but i never got into a relationship with any of them (i didn't like them enough)
>crush is in my class twice a week, an hour each
>i can usually talk to girls and flirt with them since the moment i meet them but crush is really something different
>can't talk as good with her but after a few weeks i got to know her more
>i decided to message her and ask for her twitter but i asked how she's doing first
>after a while she just left my question on seen and it has been a week
>i was in an activity with her for 3 hours a while ago but i couldn't talk to her thinking that she doesn't want to talk at all
>seeing her again tomorrow
>what do?

>inb4 beta
>used to be very cocky but after i got backstabbed i became very quiet and an overthinker so i kinda lost my social skills
>i only have until december before our subject ends
>>
It seems like she isnt interested in you
>>
>>18711584
I used to be Chad once too.
>>
>>18711656
probably not but i can make her because my friend told me that not a lot of guys like her
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.