[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become wealthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How do you become wealthy?
>>
>>18711561
Get lots of money
>>
>>18711609
\thread
>>
You've got to want success more than you want to sleep.

The rest is following through with your ideas.
>>
>>18711561
Invest monthly in a well balanced portfolio. The intelligent investor by Graham is a classic, but it has in some ways been superceded by the advent of cheap index funds. Anything by John Bogle is a good read.
>>
>>18711561
Read Karl Marx just become youself one burgous
>>
start buying bitcoin
>>
It's complicated. To put it simply, it requires much more dedication and effort than being /fit/, and you're a fatass. Let's just leave it at that.
>>
Get a job.
>>
Have wealthy parents. Stats don't lie.
>>
>>18712080
Inherited wealth very rarely lasts more than 3 generations
>>
>>18712082
I'll settle for one generation.
>>
In terms of sheer $$$, STEM is good, but most administrative management is better.

STEM probably lands you more free time to use the money, but that's up to you to prioritize.
>>
What skills do you have? Do you have any mesurable qualities?
>>
>>18711561
1. Invest money
2. Wait for your investments to grow
3. Don't waste money
>>
you cant become wealthy overnight hell in the search for wealth you might lose money in the process, the best is too study and research thoroughly and invest your money wisely
>>
>>18711561
Exploit people
>>
>>18711561
Spend less money than you make, simple I know but apparently very difficult to do.
>>
go to /biz/
buy OMG
>>
>>18711561
Never rent.
Only buy what you can afford without credit.
Savings account.
Don't be flashy or wasteful
>>
>Be really frugal
>Save money any way you can
>Coupon out the ass
>Be a complete money grubbing kike lord cheapskate
>Live a minimalist life, few possessions
>Don't buy anything if you can torrent it
>Libraries
>Ask HR people, advisors etc. for deals and whatnot
>Get a good job (obvious, but a lot of people get worthless degrees and wind up trapped in retail or what have you, don't get a degree in anthropology or art history)
>Buy a lotto ticket when the jackpot is super high, impossible odds, but $5 for a potential $100M+ is definitely worth it, just don't be a retard
>Don't gamble
Becoming wealthy invovles being super stingy and also having luck and having a well paying job.

Don't expect money to solve your problems though. A lot of studies show that that happiness you get from money starts to decline and plateau once you hit ~$75k/year.
>>
sell food
I'm not fucking joking
go to a beach where rich people frequent and sell them food
>>
>>18711561
Work all your life.

It seems you aren't very smart or talented if you ask this question so I'm just answering appropriately I guess.

Upvote if you agree. ->
>>
Buy 1 bitcoin

Wait 5 years

Profit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.