[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism strikes again -i suck at dating -any way out of this?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Get comfy, this is going to be a long one
ok, so some background

-27 male single -reasonably good looking and generally normal
-been single for a few years now
-a few one night stands here and there and currently have a fwb yet can't seem to find anything worthwhile for long term relationship, over being single honesly feel like i need to settle down.

meet girl on tinder
-solid 9/10 in my book
-22, from same country of origin
-first date hit off great success
-second date she invites me to her place she makes me dinner and introduces her housemates. have a few wines, have a smoke outside and start making out.

later move to her bedroom and start to aggressively making out.clothes start coming off... etc then it all goes horribly wrong...

She was quite drunk and sort of kept going on about how she liked me and it was happening so quick and didnt want to be used but was super keen anyway. at this point i start looking for my wallet for the condom, but could not find it. (had a bad experience a few weeks before where i didnt have one with me and sort of freaked out becasue risk of getting a random chick preggo etc).

so anyway i stop it there (also because in my mind she freaked me out a bit about all the stuff she was saying aboutbeing used and i didnt want to seem like that guy as i really liked her)
- after a little while i tell her i had to go home as it was really late and have to go to work

(cont.)
>>
OP (cont.)
-text here and there then a few days later ask her out for dinner.
-she says yes, I go pick her up and date goes ok, decent chat then make out in car and take her back to her place.
-make out a bit more in her room while cuddling but she keeps saying she is cold and tired and really didn’t seem to be into it so after a while I leave
-wait about a week with sporadic contact in between and finally ask her if she wants to catch up again because I’d like to see her again.
-she says yes, but after a little while she says during the day… which I already took like a very bad sign. And in retrospect should have just said no to it.
-catch up for coffee had a decent conversation but felt very awkward and she kept saying how she was going to go back home at end of year and sort of had an epiphany or sum shit about moving back home blah blah blah.

-at this point I’m just in my head screw it, don’t even make an attempt to kiss and take her back home. on the ride home she didn’t talk much at all and just walks straight back in the house when we get there.

been about week and have not heard anything from her. (i know i sort of fucked up but i just can't seem to stop thinking about her.)

just move on?
any way back from this?

FML i really liked her, hadn't felt about anyone like this since my last ex.
>>
Break off from her. She sounds sketchy and will flake on you often.
It's very rare that a date involving going to someones house ends up carrying on and if she does this type of thing to you at the beginning? Get out of there.

I've been single for literally 24hrs but when i first met my ex, our first satd was to a waterfall park in the uk. After that we went to hotel and had sex. The next weekend, she drove me to her house, we had sex and the next day i went home. This was a lucky incident in my case as we shared so many interests and were head over heels for each other so for us it worked out...if only for 13 months.

The first and second date are pivotel. Depending on the reaction from the first, depends what you get away with on the second. So pick your 2nd dates wisely.

But all in all, move on. It doesnt sound like you've known her for that long and the first opportunity you get to feel any form of affection for anybody, it makes it that much harder for you. But like anyone here would say, you're strong and you can do it. You deserve better for your future.
>>
>>18711752
I know just letting it go is the right thing to do.its just i keep thinking if i hadn't done certain things it would have worked out better..

I feel like i got too sucked in too quicly and turned beta af and ruined my chances.

ho well. live and learn i suppose.

ps. sucks about the break up wish you all the best man
>>
>>18711815
no lasting relationship is going to be ruined like that.

consider yourself lucky.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>18713357
Shut the fuck up you attention seeking fagot the reason no one is responding is You're just describing something fucking normal and come across as an asshole. Next time you make a thread to blog post be honest about wanting attention.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.