[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched the new It movie with my gf, and as much as I liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2655.jpg (76KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.jpg
76KB, 600x803px
I watched the new It movie with my gf, and as much as I liked it, it makes me feel terrible. Seeing the kids in their little "Loser Club," and having the main character kiss the only girl in it reminded me how much I wish I had that. I have friends, and I'm only 18 so I guess I'm still a kid, but fuck, I want that so bad and I'll never be able to get it. They all seemed so close, and the two seemed to have actual love, and I don't really feel like I had any of that as a kid, and it's all already passed me. How do I feel better?
>>
>with my gf
>character kiss the only girl in it reminded me how much I wish I had that.

Huh! You have a gf, what are your complaing about really?
>>
Life isn't a movie, anon.

The problem with young "love" is that their parents decide their future. That girl moved away, most kids move away or they find new clicks and groups. Think about it this way, op.

Even if they had feelings for each other, chances are they would eventually find new people since theres the stigma of only having one partner is bad because you dont get to experience things with other people. She moved away, dude. What are you supposed to do about that? I wish that I had it too, but it doesn't matter, I didn't. It's rare to see people love people like it seems in movies.

Also thanks for reminding me that the only interactions I've had with girls is meaningless sex and that despite my efforts I still cant find a nice girl.
>>
>>18711419
A psychotic, crazy "no talking to other girls, that's cheating" gf. Not a qt red head tomboy.
>>18711440
Okay, but how do I feel better? I understand it's unrealistic, and I'll never have it, but I can't help but long for it. How do I get over it?
>>
>>18711854
dump her you tard
>>
>I have a gf
>I have friends
>I'm 18
What the fuck? What are you complaining about?
>>
>>18711875
My friends are my friends, I'm not too much theirs. As said previously in the thread, a psyche gf.
Pls just help me answer >>18711854
>>
>>18711891
You're too stupid to get over it
>>
>>18711854
First of all, if you value love and romance in a relationship and you're not getting it then dump your current gf immediately you autist.
Better to be alone than being in the wrong group / with the wrong person

>>18711854
>Okay, but how do I feel better? I understand it's unrealistic
>unrealistic
No.
>How do I get over it?
find some real friends and a gf you faggot
>>
>>18711899
I could find the greatest friends in the world, but I don't think it'd work, because I want to have it 6 years ago, when I was a kid.
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (61KB, 253x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
61KB, 253x337px
>>18711904
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>18711904
how much fire damage can you endure faggot?
>>
File: 1504968670352.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504968670352.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>18711904
>>
>>18711907
>>18711909
>>18711916
???
>>
>>18711922
research black & white holes, spacetime curvature and astrophysics, then build a fucking time machine and go back to your childhood
>>
>>18711353
Boy, OP, if that gives you feels, go back and read the book. The whole club fucks her.
>>
>>18712020
),:
>>
>>18711353
It's a movie not how things really are, and your 18 your not a kid. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little boy
>>
>>18712162
I understand, like I do. But how, that's what I'm asking, that's what I want advice on.
>>
>>18712191
Don't call yourself a kid. Think of yourself as an adult, you are a grown man. Stop wanting made up childhood shit. Maybe shoot for a good job instead, work on not being dependent on your parents. I don't understand why you are fixating on kid shit anyways.
>>
>>18712020
>>18712149
Yeah, the book is..incredibly dark. 1986 for ya! Basically Ben and Beverly get together. Bill gets a wife. But Beverly married this abusive guy who dies in the book, and is just sort of forgotten in the 1990 tim curry version.
>>
>>18711353
That movie was fucking garbo, I actually fell asleep at the end
>>
>>18712199
But I feel like I never got the full childhood experience. I will try to follow your advice though.
>>18712270
I really should get around to reading it.
>>18712295
To each his own.
>>
>>18712328
Dude it dosen't matter if you didn't have the childhood you wanted. You can't go back and change shit so stop dwelling on it. I had a shit childhood my dad beat the shit out of me and my mom and I've had to support myself since I was 16. I wish things weren't so shity but I also recognize that there's no changing the past you just have to move foreword and try to make a happy life for yourself and where your at now
>>
>>18712572
Thank you
>>
she gets gang banged in the fucking book

no seriously, look it up
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.