[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have a baby, but should I? My long term boyfriend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I want to have a baby, but should I? My long term boyfriend is indifferent but hormonally I can't get out of this funk to have a baby. I keep thinking about it constantly, budgeting it into my savings and life plans. I'm 24, my boyfriend is 26. Our combined income is around $90k/year. I don't want to wait until I'm in my 30s because I'd like to be young and healthy to have a child. Tell me I'm crazy...
>>
>bf is indifferent

Do you want or expect a man who didn't really want a kid, to help you/be compassionate when the baby starts screaming at 4am and you both have shifts tmrw morning? Or if the baby has some genetic disorder or comes out autistic and you really need his support but he just cant be fucked to care about the kid?
>>
>>18711306
>Tell me I'm crazy for wanting to fulfill my biological imperative
You know what's crazy? This modern drive to tell everybody how much you hate kids and how you never ever want to have children. It's a society-wide mental illness. You are completely normal OP even if you wish to think otherwise. However, if your boyfriend is indifferent and you're unable to talk him around to it you're probably going to end up a single mum.
>>
>>18711312
>Child bring autistic
That's why I want to have a kid sooner than later...

But it's true, he's indifferent in the sense that he's not hoping for one and not against the idea. More so, if it happens he'll be fine and if it doesn't he'll be fine. I'm not going to have one without his agreement though. I just don't know if I should try convincing him. I really want one, but it's probably just hormones.
>>
>>18711306
You should marry someone first, and if your boyfriend doesn't care about having kids he's not the right goy for you
>>
>>18711316
This. You're normal. But indifference is the opposite of love. Imagine him being indifferent to your baby. You can't count of a baby to change how someone feels, ever.
Also, having babies out of wedlock in a situation like this is full retard. If you've been together longer than 5 years, ok, but withThe indifference, you're just asking for a life of misery and regret.
>>
>>18711321
Valid. I personally think he'd make a great dad. I just assumed most guys are indifferent about children until they have one.
>>
>>18711327
Thats not how it works. Babies are basically like a second job. If you're not into the 2nd job that you didn't have to work for, you will hate your life. Why would you think him getting the equivalent of a second job that he's indifferent to, suddenly make him love the job?
>>
File: dont wait forever.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dont wait forever.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>18711327
>most guys are indefferent
Partly true. Nature made boys very logical beings and honestly: havibg baby is a lot of work for nothing in return. But also nature made us to pursue sex like crazy. If there wasnt anticonception, there would be no problem at all. The male libido is like hunger. It grows and growns until it overwrite any logic.

If you want baby and he doesnt know, you have 3 options:
>decide for him without him
This option is very popular and is called accidental pregnancy. Simply forget to take pills.
>emotional blackmail
Tell him you want baby. And if he doesnt you will break up.
>find new bf

Good luck and remember, dont wait forever!
>>
Some decades ago, you would have been considered quite old to have kids.

Also keep in mind that finding someone to have kids and settle down with gets exponentially harder for women as they age. Use your young years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.