[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0704.jpg (38KB, 628x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
38KB, 628x468px
>be in relationship for 4 years
>haven't had sex in weeks and weeks
>start to lose romance/passion/attraction
>go to a wedding with friend of 7 years that I've always had crush on
>realize I love her
>yesterday sitting in friends car with her alone
>trading stories about how we're unhappy
>end up professing our long term crushes for each other
>hug and leave
>can't stop thinking about it
>problem is she has dated the same guy for 10 years and is married
>completely uncertain if I want to leave my relationship

What do I do? Genuinely grateful for any advice
>>
>>18711074
Are there any kids?
>>
>>18711074
Don't wreck either of your relationships.
Focus on finding out if your current relationship can be salvaged, but for God's sake, don't pursue a married woman.
>>
>>18711080
No, she's only been married a year.
>>
>>18711089
She's been married less than a year. She said when he proposed all she thought of was me, that's what is echoing in my head.

She also said she doesn't think he loves her just that he wants her there.

Does that change anything?
>>
Two adults profess their love for each other. But they are in relationships with other people.

Sounds like a problem that can be solved by asking each other, "will you be happier with me?"
>>
>>18711102
>She also said she doesn't think he loves her just that he wants her there.
Massive red flag, she'll do the same thing to you.
You will end up sacrificing your current relationship to get into one that will itself fail, and you'll come out of it undateable because you hooked up with a married woman.
>>
>>18711103
Thanks for this.
I know she would be. But we're putting the hypothetical against real long term relationships. So I feel like there's no telling. Is there anything else I should do?
>>
>>18711111
Nobody is undateable, what a silly notion.
>>
>>18711118
Undateable to anybody sane.
>>
>>18711125
Because people are mind readers and can detect that he dated a married woman once.
>>
>>18711111
Thanks.
I honestly don't think so though.
She's been with him since she was 16. Never anyone else.
She's come to think of him as family and not the love of her life.
>>
>>18711126
If that ever gets out when he hides it, it's even worse.
>>18711127
So the "honeymoon phase" is over. She can have a really good relationship with her husband, but they have to work this out on their own.
Please, just give them time and back away for about a year.
>>
>>18711137
I can agree with that and I can wait a year. I've been waiting 6.
After a year and if things are the same do you think I should pursue something?
>>
>>18711089
>>18711103
>>18711111
>>18711118
>>18711125
>>18711126
>>18711137
This has been my first successful thread on this site for 9 years. Thanks.
>>
>>18711142
Wait for her to come to the conclusion that her marriage won't work, then you have a green light. But as I said, be very careful--don't try to force an outcome, and if it looks like she still might stay with him after a year, wait a bit longer.
The worst thing you could do is pursue her while she's still married, as that will always end up coming back to you.
And don't discount your current relationship just yet.
>>
>>18711177
Thanks, man. I didn't believe I could find this kind of helpfulness on 4chan
>>
>>18711193
Sure thing. I don't think I said much, but if I helped you sort out your own thoughts, I'm happy.
Here's to it ending well for everyone involved.
>>
>>18711111
quints speak truth. she WILL do the same to you.
>>
File: nurse.jpg (16KB, 294x367px) Image search: [Google]
nurse.jpg
16KB, 294x367px
>>18711074
You love a shadow and a dream, there's nothing there but regrets. These sort of things don't work out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.