[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: TjN3cYR.jpg (41KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
TjN3cYR.jpg
41KB, 489x489px
hey, the more i think about it, i have bipolar disorder mixed with substance abuse.
its harder to tell now with pretty dumb addiction issues but i still recognise episodes.
but i dont want a diagnosis. that shit goes to insurance companies and fucks you in the ass.
i abuse almost everything right now and im tapering everything but opiates. too good. maybe one day. my brain can be so retarded i fantasize sbout shooting h until i die to make it stop.
right now i think im starting to cycle to depression with a mixed episode as a buffer. i was just making shitloads of investments and getting ideas and starting projects and asking people to hang, even thinking i could become super rich and famous, and i talked my ass off about everything. now its mood swings and a mix of the two making me want to do violent and stupid things. ill get suicidal thoughts, self harm impulses, and vigilante justice ideas. ive also been extra paranoid, more than normal, to thinking about betrayal and poison and cameras and thinking people are talking to me. last time i was having sex with my gf it felt like a shadow man was watching the whole time. sometimes i can barely move or speak then i get energy bursts. soon ill be "who gives a shit" and lay in bed all day and probably make up reasons to skip work/uni. last time i took shitloads of oxy xan and whiskey, took a hot bath, cut myself, and didnt give a shit what happened.
i honestly dont trust doctors or their meds or the whole complex. dont want financial or social effects of a diagnosis?
>>
>>18710997
Paranoia big destroya
>>
>>18711007
gotta destroy paranoia with opiates and benzos. then its nonexistent. for a while.
>>
>>18710997
I'm not sure what these financial and social effects of a diagnosis are and why you're afraid of them, versus the effects of letting what seems to be pretty serious mental illness and addiction issues go unchecked.

I'm in treatment for major depressive and panic disorder, was hospitalized a couple times this summer -- everyone I'm in treatment with that has similar issues to yours are there to get better, and they are getting better. Meds and treatment under the care of psych docs and clinicians are far, far better than the alternative. You need help and I hope you recognize that and get the help you need.
>>
>>18712538
insurance looks at it and employers could see it. i self medicate. idk, if it gets that bad that i get hospitalized i cant avoid it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.