[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixation on male coworkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0029.jpg (217KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
217KB, 500x341px
Hey, can someone with a similar mindset or experience in matters like this help me?
I have a recurring thing where no matter where I work, I become fixated on who I think is the tallest, broadest, grumpiest guy in the office or whatever. I don't fantasize about them romantically but it's like I have to keep an eye on them. But I want them to like me. Last night I had a dream about the current one, he kissed me on the forehead. Why am I like this????
>>
Maybe you're horny and need the dick? When was the last time you fucked?
>>
>>18711028
But in my dream he kissed me on the forehead and that was all. Like I don't think it's sexual, it's like I want them to be my guardian or something.
>>
Daddy issues. How is/was your father like?
>>
>>18710951
You're a whore.
>>
>>18710951
Daddy issues
>>
>>18711059
He didn't molest me but he told a therapist he had a random boner that happened when I was in his lap when I was a baby (???) and CPS was called. I got more trauma from CPS being called than about his issues. I think he's just paranoid. And none of the men are like him except that I guess they're in positions of authority
>>
>>18711073
Eww
>>
>>18711077
Yeah, well, what am I supposed to do? I've already been through therapy many times... I guess I still have issues.
>>
>>18710951
likely just want to feel secure. daddy issues, maybe, but probably just a social/emotional desire you have to have an imbalanced relationship.
>>
>>18711073
Hey baby, do you want to sit on my lap? We can recreate that scene from your childhood, and maybe even go further. I want you to scream "daddy" for me.
>>
>>18711119
Ew, no.

I was an infant.
>>
>>18711124
You can wear diaper if that's your thing -- a paciifer too.
>>
>>18711130
I'd rather wear thorns and slit you open with a knife because you're disgusting.
>>
>>18711154
Do you want to hook up? That sounds metal as fuck.
>>
>>18710951
most dreams are about yourself, the dude is a projection of yourself. He is probably your hope to see yourself as desirable to strangers. This is a weird thing for women that they want people to want to fuck them because it gives them power over other women. Kind of a competition thing. It's your dream to have other women envy you, and that projection is a manifestation of it. You don't want him, you want them other bitches to watch you.
>>
It's daddy issues. Trust me, I'm dealing with them too. You could date someone older with at least a 5 year difference; I'm currently dating someone 20 years my senior but I would recommend not doing more than 10 years.

Also why the hell did you post Mexico's president?
>>
File: baron-trump-hug-800.jpg (226KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baron-trump-hug-800.jpg
226KB, 800x600px
>>18711154
E d g y
>>
On tonight's news: random girl is attracted to typical sexual dimorphism for her species and refuses to acknowledge the existence of basic human programming because whatever therapy she had didn't fucking work
fucking spooky scoobs, not sure how we'll crack this one
>>
>>18711073
who the hell called CPS on him? how did this person notice his boner?
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (8KB, 173x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
8KB, 173x118px
>>18712097
>>
>>18713427
He basically called CPS on himself 13 years later. He brought up the incident in therapy and said he felt guilty about it. The therapist was like do you think sexually about your daughter and he was like no I just got one of those random boners and have felt embarrassed ever since. Then they called CPS
>>
>>18713733
>Then they called CPS
man it's almost like therapists are completely worthless and will absolutely ruin your life with no remorse
>>
>>18713759
They take an oath when they become therapists that they will report stuff like that to the state. It's really my dad's fault for not thinking about the consequences. We all suffered due to his paranoia. I don't feel mad at him, just a big sigh for all the anger, worry and fear I felt back then when CPS asked me if he had done anything to me and I was like ???????
>>
>>18713767
>It's really my dad's fault for giving pertinent information to a medical health professional
>It's not at all that professional's fault for completely disregarding his duty to see after his patient's health, or the social worker's fault for destroying a family's unity with no remorse
This shit right here is abuse. And not only do we fucking pay for the privilege, it's the victims themselves that defend it.
>>
>>18713824
How was the social worker supposed to know if my dad had abused me or not????
Don't get me wrong, I wish the whole thing had never happened and I hate his therapist. But seriously, how are therapists supposed to help in situations where there is abuse unless they check every time?
Also, he wasn't destroyed. The whole family suffered a lot, but maybe he shouldn't have been so paranoid/socially inept enough to talk about having boners around infants.
>>
>>18713840
>Get report that a man popped a boner in the general vicinity of his daughter a decade ago
>Better go sit them down and grill them for an hour!
Let's say your dad did rape you. It's not like calling CPS is going to unrape you. Meanwhile, how many innocent families have been torn apart by paranoid meddling? How many times more than the number of abuses it's prevented?
>>
>>18713862
I don't know the answer to that question.
I will concede that often, talking about something with the wrong person can make things get way more fucky than they should be.
This is why I think humans should revert to sign language and smell signals
>>
>>18713862
Also they're only supposed to report if they think someone's in danger, which it sounds was not the case here.
>>
>>18713867
>I don't know the answer to that question.
It was actually rhetorical, but for the record the answer is about 6 times.

>This is why I think humans should revert to sign language and smell signals
I'm not sure that would be any better.

>>18713875
I don't think you understand the extent of Anglo-American pedo hysteria. Men as an entire demographic are a danger.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.