[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signs of attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9925.jpg (63KB, 427x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9925.jpg
63KB, 427x426px
This is sort of a two-parter question. There's this really pretty girl at my college and she keeps saying "Hi" to me whenever she gets a chance and I feel like asking her out. Does she have any interest in me? And how can I tell if any girl, for that matter, likes me romantically?

Can I get some help? I just want to be able to gage attraction better and date around so I can find a gf. A nice gf.
>>
Its very difficult to gauge attraction. Everyones very different in how they show interest or sometimes don't because they feel awkward.

E.g. one of my female friends had a crush on me and showed it by doing nothing other than try to annoy me because she didn't know how else to interact with me. Whereas my GF would always stand super close to me and get touchy which I noticed prior to going out she didn't do with anyone else.

And the most important thing is; girls do not realise guys are attracted to them. Guys tend to assume girls are interested all the time if any interaction happens because its evolutionary viable for maximum shag motivation.

In short; just chat to someone more, make smalltalk, don't go into it with the expectation of a relationship or anything more, just find out more about them and see if you hit it off as people. Then ask further if that goes well.
>>
>>18710854
We only regret the things that we didn't do.
>>
>>18710854
> Does she have any interest in me?
If she had zero interest she wouldn't be greeting you, so yes she has interest in you.

>And how can I tell if any girl, for that matter, likes me romantically?

You can tell by starting with asking her name. Then how she's doing. If she gives weak responses to those like just flatly saying her name with no giggles or smiles,turning her body away or putting the direction of her face somewhere other than you,she's not not interested let alone romantically interested. If she does the opposite then you can seal the deal between the two of those types of interest by saying you'd like to chat but you gotta run then ask her number. If she gives it,there you go. You have your chance.
>>
>>18710911
>not not interested

not that interested
>>
File: calmthefdown.jpg (58KB, 805x449px) Image search: [Google]
calmthefdown.jpg
58KB, 805x449px
What's the big deal with asking her out? Ask her out for a coffee. No big whoop. The best scenario is yes, worst is you're on the run coz they found the body. Rejection is part and parcel of dating, develop a thick skin and brush it off, it happens.
Tips on gauging interest. Eye contact moves from eyes to lips. Pruning behavior, playing with hair that type of thing. Laughing at your unfunny jokes. Or just ask her out, no need to play spy.
>>
>>18710911
Not OP, but how do you tell if a shy girl likes you?
>>
>Does she have any interest in me?
>how can I tell if any girl, for that matter, likes me romantically?

By asking them out you doorknob. If she is interested in you she will say yes. If she is not then she will say no.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.