[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: example.jpg (56KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
56KB, 626x417px
I know this is probably the weirdest thing to ask, so thats why I'm on 4chan. So there is this girl that looks kind similar to ic related, and she's realllll into me. She's fun, got a car etc, But after dating her for a week I've only just noticed her left hand is just a thumb and one finger. Guess she always hid it. Seems that she was born that way. I know its horrible but it kinda bothers me. What do I do?
>>
It shouldn't bother you, I don't know why it does but consider that she can't control it
>>
>>18710827
Does it break your attraction to her? If it does, you shouldn't draw this out, but if not, go for it.
If it doesn't make you unattracted to her, but you just don't like it, then I would say to her "I noticed you're kind of self conscious about your hand, so I got you this" and hand her some musician's gloves like pic related. They're thin and light, but still cover your hands.
>>
File: adam lanza 1.jpg (34KB, 305x402px) Image search: [Google]
adam lanza 1.jpg
34KB, 305x402px
>>18710827
NOWS YOUR CHANCE, cut off your fingers
>>
File: Ck7xgMnXIAIXMRU.jpg (156KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ck7xgMnXIAIXMRU.jpg
156KB, 1200x900px
>>18710827

Dude what the FUCK

That is *so* not an issue.
If she was a proper amputee at the wrist would it matter?

To have a girl so cute and not go for it just because of a lack of couple fingers.

>>18711269
I wouldnt do this desu. I wouldnt approach the issue at all. She will certainly have strong feelings about it and you have no idea what exactly they are. Let her broach the issue with you when *she* is comfortable doing so - if ever.

She still has another hand to do stuff with, a mind to love, a mouth to kiss, and a pussy to fuck.
This is hardly a predicament.
>>
>not recording her giving you handjobs and uploading it to the internet under "Two Digits One Dicking"
>>
>>18711335
>She will certainly have strong feelings about it and you have no idea what exactly they are.
If she's that unstable about it, she's not going to be good in a relationship. OP needs to find out how to make this work quickly, or just move on. The current situation can't, that's for sure.
Also,
>fuck
>gf
No.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18710827
Unless it concerns this particular underage youtuber, you just need to get over yourself.
>>
>>18711340
>No.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>18711355
>>>/trash/
>>
File: IMG_4103.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4103.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
found your symphony, OP
>>
Dude, you got to suck it up and take one for the team. At least until you can get a good picture of her hand. We (and by we i mean i) need to see it.
>>
dude, unlimited free footjobs
>>
Don't bring up the subject. And ffs don't offer her gloves to cover up the "defect". It shouldn't be an issue. If you like her, go for it and let her bring it up when she's ready.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.