[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>friend kisses me
>he knows I like him
>I ask why he did it
>he says he has no answer but doesn't want to hurt me. So he apologizes.

I don't know what's going on.
>>
>>18710798
your friend is attracted to you but he is afraid of intimacy. he equates it to hurting someone.
>>
>>18710823
>>18710798
This.

One of my female friends has HUGE intimacy issues. She had a crush on me for a wee bit (found out when I started dating my now gf and she got really weird around me) but didn't know what to do because I was her friend and not a random tinder match she could avoid seeing again.

She still has those huge fucking issues. I keep trying to walk her through dates since shes trying to get better but she constantly flakes on the guys out of anxiety.

In short; guy is afraid to get attached, realises that you will get attached, and is apologising because he doesn't think he will return that affection because it likely scares him so much that not trying is the best option.
>>
>>18710823
If he's attracted to me is there a possibility he might like me too?
>>
>>18711011
What kind of a question is this? If he didn't like you, he wouldn't be afraid of making moves, because he wouldn't care what happens to you. Go for it, you like each other, and you have a chance at a great relationship.

I have a similar, if not so debilitating, mindset. I cope with it by just not doing anything, so I'm not as impulsive as this guy, but I can understand where he's coming from. If you want to ask something more specific about your situation, fire away.
>>
>>18711011
Yeah, probability is there he likes you, ask. I see no bad outcome. Either he likes you or nah. Also tell her what you feel. It's this or that. Report back to /adv/ HQ once you get intel.

Also join the air force
>>
>>18711011
>friend who is attracted to you
>do they like you?
You answer came before your question.
>>
>>18710832
that last part. me multiple times. good advice!
>>
>>18711036
I ask because there's a difference between being attractive to somone physically and having romantic feelings for them. He's mentioned how hot he thinks I am. The only answer I've received from the kiss was "I wanted to"
>>
>>18711179
For men, there's not much of a difference, at least initially. We see someone attractive, and then try to get to know them and see if things work out romantically.
So either this guy is a nutjob with no impulse control, or he likes you. It sounds like the latter. If you like him, just tell him--he'll be overjoyed.

I can tell you as a social retard, though, that he is right now going over in his head how badly he fucked up, and he's not ever going to make a move again. So you should probably reassure him and maybe even ask him out before he does something stupid like distance himself from you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.