[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsessive behavior from girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
So a few months ago, I went on 2 dates with a girl. On the second date, we got really close to having sex, but then she said something that set off alarms in my head, and so I de-escalated and did not have sex with her.

The next day, she texted me asking for another date, and I declined. She left me alone for 2 days, but then texted me again saying "I know we'll be together someday" and other creepy shit. I ended up talking to her on the phone and explained to her that she was making me uncomfortable. At that point she acted more rational, apologized for coming on too hard, but still asked for another date. I told her I would think about it.

Couple days later I ended up rejecting her again. This led to a month-long struggle of her trying to win me over and me trying to de-escalate things. It was mostly over text and phone, no face-to-face contact except I did end up getting smoothies with her one time when she promised not to treat it as a date. Then she called me one night and became extremely hysterical, at which point I told her in clear terms that she was to leave me alone forever.

It is now a few months later, and she has been texting me from 2 different phone numbers, leaving me voicemails, adding me on various social media (she created new accounts because I blocked her) etc. I have not responded to any of this at all. Getting scared. What do?
>>
>>18710542
What did she say to you?
>>
Change phone numbers, email addresses and get off of social media. Contact local police regarding laws around stalking and or harassment.
>>
File: 1496624600933.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496624600933.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
>>18710583
To paraphrase:

>"Idk if you've been getting my messages, but I'm sorry about how things went down and I miss you and I think you would be a great friend"

and other similar bullshit, her same old tactics to get her foot in the door
>>
>>18710595
No, the thing that set off alarms.
>>
>>18710592
Can you give guidance on contacting the police? Like do I just call their non-emergency number and ask if this girl's behavior constitutes harassment?

I've saved all text messages and voicemails just in case.
>>
If you're willing to experiment I've dealt with insanely obsessive chicks before and always had to pull them out of my life like barbed arrows: long, destructively, and painfully. Paint in no uncertain terms your lack of interest then just ignore her. She's gone, done, that's it. She should eventually get tired and move on. Feeding her any acknowledgement just will keep her chasing because women a) take rejection horribly and b) naturally gravitate towards the things that reject them. You pretty much have to just ghost her. That's the best way to resolve it in my experience...

That being said, the experiments I mentioned are first, I've always wondered what doing the "wrong" stuff intentionally would result in with obsessive girls. Consider all the stuff guys who have no idea what they're doing say and do with women. Just do ALL of that. Adopt really submissive body language, be emotional, insecure, unconfident, etc. Say you love her and stutter. Basically breath down her neck and if you can start crying about her not responding to a text or something minor. Perform as horribly as you can in bed. Talk about how cool other guys are.

The other is I dated a girl who was so obsessed with me that if I asked her to sit on my lap while I took a shit she would have been delighted. I always wondered just how far you could go. Insist on 3 ways, make her watch the worst fucking movies you can imagine, tell her what underwear to get, tell her to cook for you. Just dial it up and see what you can get away with. My theory is that eventually you'll request something that is outside of her "price range" and she'll break up with you, but not before you explore the limits of a relationship.
>>
>>18710600
We were at my place doing foreplay and right as she was about to go down on me, she said "I'm not a whore or anything" as if she thought she would be judged for sucking dick on the second date. I'm extremely cautious of damaged women and false rape accusations etc so I immediately ended the foreplay by saying "Let's slow down a bit." And then I just watched TV with her while I waited for the date to end.
>>
>>18710606
>She should eventually get tired and move on

That's the thing that has me scared. I did paint in no uncertain terms that she was to leave me the hell alone, never contact me, never come to my apartment, and all that. I emptied an extinguisher on this thing, and 3 months later, the psycho flames are getting back to their full strength.

I've thought about that too, that I could act like a complete beta, but it's a gamble and would require me to break the 3 months of silence I've given her at this point.
>>
File: gerp.gif (987KB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
gerp.gif
987KB, 348x323px
>>18710620
>invite her to chuck. e. cheese's
>watch from a distance when she arrives
>takes pictures
>start creeping her out
>send her scary texts

You win, idiot.
>>
File: 1504967217500.jpg (456KB, 994x664px) Image search: [Google]
1504967217500.jpg
456KB, 994x664px
>>18710636
You forgot:

>get a criminal record of harassment, which is a complete and utter life-destroyer for a guy
>>
>>18710648
Okay. Invite her to your house and tell her you're going to piss all up in her face and shoot her if she doesn't leave.

Win/win. You got the law on your side or you're legally allowed to piss and shit on some creepy bitch.
>>
Is she weird irl besides the foreplay thing
>>
>>18710653
Alright funny man, I'm open to crazy ideas so let's think this through. So If I invite a person to my house and point a gun at them for no reason and tell them to leave, it can be considered assault in most of the 50 states. So that's off the table.

I could invite her to my place, and casually clean and load my gun while I casually engage her in small talk. That could be funny. But then she would know my new address, and who knows, she might be crazy and stupid enough to lunge for the gun and shoot me, or run away with it or something.
>>
>>18710620
Yea not worth it then. I'd maintain silence or politely give her cold, aloof, short answers. Like you're really busy. She was probably lonely or drunk one night, maybe had a conversation with a friend she is jealous of and got a fantasy in her head and decided to explore it by reaching out to you. She's obsessed sounding for sure, but if you stay firm and short with her, she should tire out. If she doesn't or starts impeding future dating or constructive endeavors you're starting to get into dealing with true stalker status which can be scary as fuck. I dated an INSANE girl who after we broke up, at least a year later, would wait outside of my apartment I'm guessing to see if I was with any other girl. Saw the same car without noticing it was her a few times, then finally saw it was her and then never saw her again. That sort of shit put me off relationships in a big way, but even she seemingly eventually moved on. It's sad how loneliness and insecurity can make people behave.
>>
File: knife_with_scope.png (39KB, 982x350px) Image search: [Google]
knife_with_scope.png
39KB, 982x350px
>>18710681
Not really. At least not any "weirder" than your average millennial woman. Like most millennial women, she has a bit of a victim mindset. Her most concerning trait is that she claims to have anxiety and depression, and she self-medicates with weed because "doctors don't understand how bad her anxiety is and won't prescribe medication." I think it's a typical case of "muh anxiety and depression" like many other millennials claim to have.

When she doesn't talk about that stuff, she is pretty normal.
>>
>>18710684
>>18710684
you can always kidnap her and slit her throat
>>
>>18710709
Maybe she is just retardedly insecure and bad at seeming normal over the internet, idk man but I wouldn't go to the police unless she shows up at your door or starts messing with you negatively online
>>
>>18710697
Thanks for the input. I think I'll maintain silence, but if things escalate any further, I might send her a single text threatening to get the police involved or something. I'm pretty sick of dating too, and the current generation of women in general. On top of the normal level of irrationality that comes with human emotion, there is such a glorification of victimhood these days. It's all very discouraging; getting laid really is not worth it anymore.
>>
Dude, what the fuck? This is like some fantasy out of an anime for most guys. Are you gay? Why not let that crazy chick ride your dick all night long?

You must be gay.
>>
>>18711084
We're in the age of pussy-hat-wearing judges my friend. Sex is a powerful legal and social tool for girls. It is less effort for me to find a different girl to fuck, as opposed to fucking this girl and dealing with the fallout.
>>
>>18710620
under no circumstances should you respond or give her attention in any way if you truly want nothing to do with her. she will either find a new outlet more receptive to her obsession or kill herself.
>>
>>18711084
this is how you get controlled, retard
>>
>>18710725
No problem.Yea, beyond that sort of thing, there isn't much else you can do. You say no thanks, if they keep selling you say it again, if they keep selling, you just close the door on them, if you go to your kitchen to open the fridge and they step out of it continuing to try to sell then you get the cops unfortunately.

I know exactly what you mean with regards to getting laid. These days for whatever reason, any girl I date and/or sleep with I feel like a running tab just starts up. In their minds every action in a relationship by rights of time alone needs to progress to a further step in the relationship. Each step brings with it less independence and more financial risk. Progression from one stage to the next in their minds should occur regardless of the quality or satisfaction of either person in the relationship and again on a timed basis.

Refusal to advance on their time table is a grievous sin, which in my experience comes off to them as pretty much worse than anything else you could do. Explaining your reasoning to them isn't even processed. In fact, it's treated like you're just standing there shouting "cunt" in their face. The experience is meaningless to them, the end goal is all that matters. The end result is that I am in shorter relationships than ever before and coming off more like a "player" which I'm not, but my actions are functionally similar because I'm afraid of wasting a girl's time. The whole dating scene and mindset of probably both a large portion of guys and girls alike is so fucked up.

That being said, I'm really busy professionally and there are billions of people on this planet. We date people in our general area while never experiencing the culture and habits of people outside our area. It's easy to make generalizations on personal experience and lose hope, but I believe if you cast the line enough times, if you have a good idea of what you're looking for and it's a reasonable expectation, you'll eventually find it.
>>
>>18711084
>muh dick

I respect OP because he is using his brain. your dick can get you in trouble if you mess with the wrong girl. also I would get a restraining order because this girl has issues.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (21KB, 315x467px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
21KB, 315x467px
Do not engage. I repeat, DO NOT ENGAGE. Don't even indulge her with a one-word reply. Block from all social media; block her numbers. Maximum fucking ghost.

The moment you give her any acknowledgment, it'll validate her monthslong ridiculous behavior and undo any cooling off that may have occurred.
>>
File: atlas.jpg (314KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
atlas.jpg
314KB, 1383x1600px
>>18712770
Yeah you're right. If she ends up giving me cause to call the cops, I will just call the cops without informing her. This psycho retard is not going to get a single word out of me. I have all my social media locked down, but my biggest fear at this point is that she will somehow manage to find someone on my friends list and message them or something. It's a difficult position because if she contacts a friend of mine, it will be humiliating, but if I deactivate my social media altogether, that will raise questions too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.