[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I divorce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 76794790.jpg (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
76794790.jpg
14KB, 246x205px
>30 yo, waifu 27, no kids.
>Got a law diploma, worked as a lawyer, dropped it, started med school (long story).
>Med school takes 6 years here, + 3-5 for residency.
>I'm on the third year of med school.
>Don't have a lot of money, but enough to be comfy. Money is not a big deal.
>Waifu is qt, no major flaws, there was no cheating etc. Been with her for about 10 years.
>Now she is seeking a better job who might make us move, but I don't want to move.
>I feel I will have an easier time stablishing my carrier without her, and she will too, also.
>I'm the one moving it, she doesn't want to divorce me.

What should I do? ama
>>
>>18710526
If you want to divorce, you should divorce.
>>
>>18710533
Yeah, but what if I'm not seeing the big thing? What if I regret and all, after all I've been with her for 10 years and she's a nice girl.
>>
>>18710526
You'll regret this one day if you cared enough about her to marry.
>>
One day she gonna figure out u divorced her because 4chan said so and she gonna fuck u up
>>
Not gonna divorce her because 4chan told me, I'm not stupid. Its just that I can't sleep, having this big decision going on in my mind right now, and I wanted to see if some anon would get me something interesting to think about.
>>
If you want to make it work then you will
>>
>>18710526
Is there a problem with her moving and you staying where you are? If you two really love each other then you two can spend a year or so apart. Once you finish med school you can move in with her again and get a local job.
>>
>>18710559
>>18710562
It would be ok to move for a few years and then return, but the job she wants requires perma move, and I don't want to.
I'm trying to keep "love" out of the equation, because I believe in respect, affection and all, but not romantic love for long term relationships. I'm trying to weight down the pros and cons of staying with her, but its tough.
>>
>>18710526
>childless marriage
>divorce
sounds like you're fucked either way
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.