[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rules of nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: rip.jpg (43KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
43KB, 300x225px
I was trying to get some sleep when I heard a crane fly hitting the walls of my room like crazy. I turned on the lights, got a closer look, and it had something clinging onto its legs. It looked like a spider trying to eat its prey.

At this point, I was surprised, scared, and annoyed, since I wanted to sleep.
I spent a few minutes considering what would be the right thing to do, trying to extrapolate the situation to two kids fighting to dead over the last piece of food.

>I could leave them alone, to kill each other. I would become a passive murderer, doing nothing even knowing the crane fly was suffering. Also, the noise wouldn't stop, so I could not sleep.

>I could kill the spider. Sounds like killing the bad guy, but the spider was just trying to eat to survive, just like the crane fly was. The same applies to separating them.

>I could kill them both. That would end my suffering, but it would be a selfish move, leaving them both dead, making their fight meaningless, and with no winners to enjoy victory, just loosers.

>I could kill the crane fly. Ending its inevitable suffering, making it easier for the spider to eat, and ending the noise.

I decided to take the last option, and killed the crane fly when it stopped for a moment.
But then, I realized it was not a spider on its legs, but just a spiderweb.
I was wrong, so I had ended its life for no reason.

That got me thinking about it even more.
What would you have done?
>>
burned the house down because fuck bugs
>>
>>18710337
Throw them both outside, no noise to disturb me and nature takes its course
>>
File: 1456695457266.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1456695457266.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>>18710337

Capture it, observe it, Research info on it, feed it, draw it. Release it after a couple of days.
>>
>>18710337
Its a fucking fly.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.