[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love my bf but idk what to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

so basically my boyfriend is constantly away for hours on end but i see him posting on other social medias (snapchat mostly and him hanging out with friends and doing literally nothing saying he is bored) and im kind of clingy and ive been doing really good about not being clingy but im not so sure what to do about him because ive talked to him about it before but he is my first in real life boyfriend and i'm going to miss all the physical affection.

when we are irl together (he's away at college and i dont have my drivers license yet) i always have a really good time and we're laughing and talking and i just dont know what to do. any advice of what i should do would be appreciated, thank you. pic not related.
>>
He has a life outside of you, why don't you have a life outside of him?
>>
File: The Squad.jpg (99KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
The Squad.jpg
99KB, 500x501px
>''he is OUR boyfriend now''
>*all five flips the finger*
>>
>>18710329
I guess i never really looked at it that way. but he ignores me for like 13 hrs straight sometimes. its just eh, i kind of just want a "hey im really busy today so i might not respond right away" message because thats what i do with everyone else in case they get worried.
>>
>>18710370
He's at college. He's obviously has shit to do, he shouldn't need to tell you that he'll be busy.
>>
>>18710316
>>18710370
Grow up, get your drive's license, and stop making yourself dependent on other people. Your boyfriend's not doing anything wrong by having a healthy social life outside his girlfriend. It's a big red flag that you're this clingy and that kind of possessive, toxic way of thinking can ruin a relationship. It's just strange and controlling you're keeping track of his media posts and berating how he uses his free time. You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you want someone to react a certain way, that's not who they are. Find something else to occupy your time, like he's doing. If he's not responding it's probably because he needs space and you're not giving it to him. It would get on my nerves too if I couldn't go half a day without texting my partner and I would feel pressured in the relationship, which leads to resentment.
>>
>>18710316
Find a guy with as scant a social life as you. You need to find someone who fits your ideal rather than changing them to fit yours - that's when you've found the right person.
>>
>>18710465
>toxic possessiveness

wow it's almost like she's in love or something
>>
>>18710482
Anyway, I personally don't believe you're doing anything wrong, but other people are different and do different things.

I'm introverted, and dated a complete extrovert with lots of friends and the whole "i need my space" attitude. Eventually we had to separate because my mindset was just too different from hers. Shit happens.
>>
>>18710482
Possessiveness isn't love, it's suffocating and kills relationships.
>>
>>18710489
>wanting to be someone's priority kills relationships

If you love someone you dedicate most of your time/money/emotion to them. Why date if you communicate the same way regular friends do?
>>
>>18710491
You should be your own priority, and be a complete person before trying to love someone else. You dedicate as much time as you're comfortable with, and don't let someone pressure you into something you don't want to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.