[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife unable to complete schoolwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-MarioSuperSluggersPianta.png (44KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MarioSuperSluggersPianta.png
44KB, 250x221px
She's going through another "Waaaaaaaaaaaah general education work is too hard to get done I'm going to sit here and be a useless depressed woman" stage. It's fucking annoying. If she fails another semester, she's going to be working a 9-5 job for potentially the rest of her life.

Is there anything I can do? It's simple work. She has the ability to do it. She just occasionally acts like a goddamn woman and stops getting shit done.
>>
Could use some advice. Goddamn, women act like children and then expect to be treated like adults. It really is like dealing with a child.

>its so long, I have to read a huge paragraph online and then do a quiz on it
>>
>>18710074
You sound like you are not good to her and you also sound immature, her reality will never be your reality, sometimes people go through hard times, periods of mental blockage.

She must not be perfect for everything
I`ve been through hard times, but my bf was never such an asshole, he fully supported me just like I always do with him
>>
>>18710074
>working a 9-5 job

this is a bad thing? im going to school so i can get a 9-5 job instead of shitty shift work
>>
>>18710074
>If she fails another semester, she's going to be working a 9-5 job for potentially the rest of her life.
...which is what she'll be doing once she graduates...?
>>
Sounds like she needs to go to a therapist. Sounds like depression.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.