[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: aAr0jg2_700b.jpg (51KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
aAr0jg2_700b.jpg
51KB, 460x690px
Iv been really depressed lately and always wanted a relationship i dont have many friends we maybe see each other once a year.
Iv dated some girls that where real down to earth oldschool but nothing sticked.im 27 dont look to bad i do get checked out have anxiety issues from health problems from my foot hurting constantly.iv lost my virginity to someone i dint really like or can remember her name (some older milf) i have cucked peoples wifes a few times it weird and been filmed.
I have a high sex drive if you cant tell by now.i have turned down women last one i did was at a bar seemed like she just wanted a one sight stand she was dressed like michal jackson so i wasnt feeling her thriller.
I eather find women that just want nsa and dont really like to do after sleeping with my friend that gave me chlamydia. Every women i try to get into a retaliationship with just tells me shure but no sex then i think about one of my exes i dated for a year that never slept with me but was with everyother guy and i say no your just a user.iv been in friends with benifits but stops more or not when you stop giving her a daily dick down.
Im just depressed as fuck cus women that get to know me like me but put me on the back burner i wouldnt say im a bad boy but im no fuck boy ether im in the middle im no asshole but have a smartass

I just really hate this the small things people take for granted i get jealous over. Couples holding hands people calling each other their pet names getting a phone call from their lover.
Every morning the last few months i wake up and my heart sinks wish i could find my type my best i do get out of the house go to placeses and have fun by myself but i dont want to be 40 and be forced to settle for trash.i just dont understand we have all this technology but no one wants to get out of their comfortzone ahem! Dating apps no one really goes on dates. Its just depressing why is it up to me to do everything and chase her when she could not be anything to me
>>
>>18709917
You sound like a fucking mess. Sort your shit out before you go out in the dating work.
>>
>18710030
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
Very slim pickins in my area for a sane woman or one thats not gonna use you
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.