[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1505016377293.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505016377293.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
(Pic not related) Going through my first breakup and I need some advice. Her and I were together for almost a year. She ended it 4 days before our would-be anniversary. She said she wanted to focus on herself and her religion, and she doesn't have time for a relationship anymore. We both said we want to remain friends, but I haven't spoken to her since we broke up (almost a month ago now). I've seen her at school and I tense up and feel sick whenever I do, I don't want to lose her as a friend but just being around her reminds me of the breakup and what we had sadviolin.jpeg
Any advice is appreciated.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504452590991.jpg (68KB, 720x1619px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504452590991.jpg
68KB, 720x1619px
Hey OP, I'm on my fifth year of being in a relationship and for months now I've felt like it's the end. I know she loves me but she isn't in love with me. I'm starting to see signs I should end it. She's brought up breaking up a few times but seems to back out at the last minute.
It really hurts OP I constantly feel alone when I'm with her now.
I'm grieving now and it isn't even officially over.
Thankfully I have my sister's and friends to support me. I believe they will help me through my time of need.
Sometimes OP it's just better this way. You have time to focus on yourself please take it. It's not fair to you to keep her in your life if you're still in love with her. She will only harm your mindstate anon.
Best regards and I'll do my best too.
>>
>>18709810
She really is a great person though and I dont have any friends that i can express my feelings and thoughts to like I did with her. I hope everything works out well for you anon, thank you for taking the time out to help me with this. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18709828
I feel the same way about my girl. Its hard for me to open up. Ive been taught to keep it all in. Lately though little by little you come out of your shell.
Sometimes life just really throws a fucked up obstacle at you. How old are you if i may ask anon? How is school and the rest of life?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.