/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you have to be an international male model to get laid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: opry-sean-image[1].jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
opry-sean-image[1].jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Why do you have to be an international male model to get laid?
>>
Not true, lower your standards.
>>
What alternate universe do you live in
>>
File: 1504707112865.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504707112865.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>
Why do retards believe you have to be an international male model to get laid?
>>
>>18709720
Because it's nicer to think that it's your looks than you just being a shit person.
>>
File: 1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg (94KB, 634x793px) Image search: [Google]
1411596072349_wps_153_C4_jpg.jpg
94KB, 634x793px
>>18709720
20% of men gets the most pussy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18709678
Bait? Most married men I see look like absolute shit.
>>
You don't need to, but the kind of girls you get will be the fat, tattooed ones with psychological problems (extreme social awkwardness), addiction problems and no money.

Often they have fathers or relatives who have been in jail, or have addiction problems.

I've banged a few of these.

But i guess you were talking about well adjusted girls, with an education, a good job, maybe lawyers or engineers or doctors?

No you won't get those. For the first thing, they are very few. Most girls work in elderly care, as nurses or similar low paying "social jobs". Most of the good looking ones are probably receptionists. Try those.

Good looking girls still know they can get male doctors, lawyers and engineers even if they themselves are on minimum wage, so you better have something to bring to the table.

Social status, like fame, or being a DJ, or anything like that is VERY effective. It's probably more important than looks for men.
>>
>>18709678
Yeah, a models physical appearance is definitely a contributing factor to the amount of pussy that gets thrown at them, but, take notice that models have another thing going for them: confidence. If you lack the physical aspect of what's defined as attractive, then perhaps you can concur the mental bit of it. You clearly lack confidence and that's unattractive. I don't even have to see your face to have that impression. You need to do your research, practice in the mirror, and start being more optimistic. If you keep being a pussy, you'll always come off as a pussy. Models are dicks, and dicks get pussy, Chuck.

TL;DR: You got your dicks, your pussies, and your assholes, Chuck...
>>
>>18709751
>doing that won't work unless you work on your confidence which is very easy
what? O'pry and nessman are autistic effeminate fucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enxzsD8ONlE
>>
>>18709768
They are not autistic at all, what the hell.
>>
>>18709775
they do seem slightly autistic
>>
>>18709768
I never said nor implied it was easy. I said you should get confidence. You took it as a simple task as getting milk from a store. I meant it in the sense of achieving a life goal. Unless getting milk from the store is a life goal, then I suggest you take your TIME in achieving something you don't have. WORK on it. Also, stop using these models as a reference. If you do that, you're never going to feel like you achieved their position because you just don't look like them.

I'll give you a little guide on how I gradually built my confidence after a childhood of bullies, pain, and traumatic episodes:

1) Make an effort to smile more.
2) Stop being so fucking pessimistic.
3) Stop being so fucking pessimistic.
4) Go to events, gatherings, or packed locations (university, mall, club, etc.) and initiate conversations. Smile, compliment, and relax.
5) Make friends. Invite friends. Hang out with friends.
6) Use dating apps to set-up dates, even if they aren't your type or go well. Just do it to build more and more confidence.
7) Keep open-minded and take other people's advice. Stop fucking denying everything. It's gross and unattractive.
8) Be more POSITIVE.
9) Walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>18709781
They're just tired because they han an orgy with 5 other chicks that night.
>>
because of females' false and unsustainable sense of entitlement.
>>
File: 1499733345717.jpg (154KB, 1016x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499733345717.jpg
154KB, 1016x800px
>>18710319
no u
>>
>>18710364
t. childless at 40
>>
>>18710319
If a 5/10 and a 9/10 wanted to have sex with you, you obviously wouldn't pick the 5/10.
>>
>>18710369
jokes on u i don't want kids
>>
>>18710373
very few women actually get play with very attractive men. the issue is that many of them believe they should never stay in their league
>>
>>18710379
So that means that only the most attractive women are having sex, if we accept OP's premise to be true. Do you really think that only the most attractive people - and we're talking model material, apparently - are having sex?
>>
>>18710386
obviously not but you're an alarm troll who doesn't want to be reasoned with
>>
File: 458632.jpg (67KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
458632.jpg
67KB, 427x640px
Sorry that I called you a virgin. Sincerely.
>>
>>18710391
No, I'm just asking you to justify your claims in a well-reasoned way. If only the most attractive men are having sex, and only the most attractive women get to have sex with the most attractive men, then that means only the most attractive people are having sex. It's the only logical result.
>>
>>18709678

Op, this is because the same as this:
https://xkcd.com/1098/ link related.

And you know it's true.
>>
>>18709678
Because they're gay and gay men always get laid.
>>
You don't.

It's easy to sweep your failures with women under the rug by passing the blame into something you can't control, but the truth is that if you went outside and asked 100 strangers to have sex with you, you would lose your virginity by this time tomorrow. It wouldn't even take you all day.

Now obviously I'm not suggesting this, I'm only trying to illuminate the fact that your success with women, or anything for that matter, starts and ends exactly where you decide.
>>
>>18709678
because you're a stupid virgin who tells himself bullshit like that
>>
>>18709678
My face is asymmetrical, I'm babyfaced, and I have a lisp. I still have a good history with women. I've been with my gf for 9 months, and we are still at it stronger than ever.

It's more of whether you can balance self respect with respecting her. Try not to get into bitterness against women or yourself; it'll only fuck you.

Non-sequitur: Fuck the left. Stand up for strength and decency!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.