[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0241.jpg (50KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
50KB, 365x400px
Hey

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. We have plans to move together and we will in near future, but before the long-term commitment I wanted to have sex with a different woman. I hooked up with her today. Afterwards I feel deep regret and anxiety, but I feel like this had to be done.

What is your opinion on cheating. I cba to dissect this topic deep, because I'm in a hurry, but I'm open to opionions
>>
I think people tend to be too black and white about it online. Cheating is never okay but relationships are messy and if you have an intense and long bond then stuff will happen that is objectively not okay... I feel like people like to act like being a cheater = being a 100% shit mean human being because that way they can safely believe that as long as they pick a nice person they're safe. Doesn't work that way. Humans are complicated and whether or not someone is likely to cheat doesn't just have to do with empathy but also interest in sex, self control, self esteem, lifestyle and so on.

Either way cheating IS incredibly shitty and not because "hurr durr your body is hers now" but because you are willfully keeping your partner in the dark while you violate the foundation of your shared intimacy. It is incredibly humiliating to find out that you got cheated on, that you kissed and slept next to someone who fucked you over and were completely unassuming about it. Essentially everything that "cucking" implies. You get played for a fool by the person you love the most, trust the most, expose yourself to the most. Makes it hard to trust in the future.

>tl;dr I think your girl deserves better
>>
You should really tell her.
>>
>>18709643
>>18709625
I would never tell here because of my psychopathic tendencies. I feel like I care about my own existence more than others.

I love my girlfriend so much and I am willing to die for her.
>>
>>18709738
>I love my girlfriend so much and I am willing to die for her.
>I prioritized my dick over her heart

Pick one.
>>
>>18709742
After 2 years you have less sex with your gf daily. Sometimes you jerk off and fantasize etc. Its like the genetics where you have to "spread your seed", but actually in animal brain this is completely normal behaviour. Us humans, are more evolved, but the chemistry is mostly the same. I am in my twenties. The sex drive is crazy, but in a long term relationship it fades like crazy. This is where the weird ginks start getting evolved to make sex life more interesting.
>>
>>18709791
Cool explanation/rationalization of why exactly you prioritized fucking someone else over respecting the relationship and avoiding the risk of wrecking your girlfriend you supposedly love more than life itself but that doesn't change your priorities.
Also stop kidding yourself and clinging to this bullshit. Yes everything you say is true (at least for some, in your twenties and after dating for only two years you bet many people still go at it like bunnies) yet at the same time lots of men, young and old, manage to feel these emotions and desires and not dump a load in someone else. If you want to be respected as a person don't scramble for "we are all just animals" arguments when you fucked up.
>>
>I would never tell here because of my psychopathic tendencies

>Afterwards I feel deep regret and anxiety

Well you do one or the other. If you actually feel regret and anxiety you tell them and either add people into the mix or you leave them completely to do your own thing
>>
>>18709590
>What is your opinion on cheating.
What do you fucking think? You don't deserve your gf, nor do you deserve the cunt that you had sex with. The only thing I'd give you is a bullet.
>>18709738
>I care about my own existence more than others.
>I am willing to die for her.
One of this is bullshit, and it's not the first one. Just break up, you asshole.

>>18709625
>I feel like people like to act like being a cheater = being a 100% shit mean human being
That's exactly the case. If a person cheats once, they deserve death. No exceptions.
>>
>>18709791
You shouldn't be having sex with a gf. Save that for marriage.
Jesus, you'd think people would catch on that sexualizing non-marital relationships has been a terrible idea, but no, they just keep letting themselves be controlled by their genitals. Sure, I'm the shitlord for thinking that monogamy and chastity are good.
>>
>>18709827
People abstaining from sex before marriage just leads to people getting married because of lust rather than love.
>>
>>18709830
Did you even think about this before you posted? You date for years before getting married, any lust you had initially would subside and the relationship would be broken of if you had incompatible personalities. Meanwhile, in the current situation, people ACT on lust by having sex, leaving irreversible damage if and when a relationship fails.

If people are stupid and disregard this advice, it's on them.
>>
>>18709836
>any lust you had initially would subside
Literally never heard this from anyone. Just because couples do not have sex doesn't mean they aren't intimate in other ways. Even if you abstain from oral and hand stuff as well, making out passionately with the promise of a bunch of pleasure you never experienced is pretty damn thrilling. If anything the promise of the sex you never experienced artificially keeps the honeymoon phase intact (as long as it isn't ruined by anything else).

Relationships both damage and enrich people. Like many other experiences in life. You aren't born as a blank slate that gets fucked up or remains pristine otherwise. Just take a look around this board to see how much unwanted abstinence can also damage you or change your personality for the worse.
>>
>>18709625
There's no reason to cheat. If there's problems with the relationship you talk to your partner or break up. Don't justify shitty actions.
>>
look, op, im not going to justify what you did. it was a shitty thing, and is not something that is to be favored.

however, you have two options:
1. tell her and see how it goes
2. forget about it and move on

id honestly rather do the second one. we people are tempted easily, and it doesnt mean you dont love her. it just means we humans are shit and that is.

do one of these things and live with it
>>
>>18709590

Same situation OP but didn't do it yet. I'm with my GF since 4 years. I met this girl at a bar and from the texts she's sending I think she wants to have sex. I care about my GF but didn't have enough sexual experiences in the past and I'm considering doing it. She'd never know because this girl is pretty clear about just wanting sex.
>>
>>18709852
thats literally my plan
>>
>>18709854
Cant tell yet if you should or shouldn't. I manage to live with that
>>
>>18709843
You wouldn't stick with it if there wasn't something else keeping you there. If people only stay in a relationship for years because they want to fuck, then they deserve a broken relationship. For those of them smart enough to search for a compatible soul, chastity has immeasurable rewards. Don't evaluate a system by how it can perfectly solve everyone's problem's--people are mostly shit and will create problems for themselves. Evaluate it by the harmony and happiness it can bring to those who have the ability to follow through.

> You aren't born as a blank slate that gets fucked up or remains pristine otherwise.
A bit of an oversimplification, but this is pretty much the case. That's why we say "to save oneself."
And all I see in this board is unchecked degeneracy. Involuntary celibacy is an almost exclusively male issue, and it wouldn't be changed by making society more moral. Some men are simply undesirable to women, while almost all women will have people pining for them.
>>
>>18709852
>2. forget about it and move on
The relationship has been broken already.
I hope she find out and kills OP.
>>18709854
Don't do it, you degenerate.
>>
>>18709851
There's no reason to hit someone, there's no reason consciously manipulate someone, hell in 90-95% of relationship fights it would be solved with "just talk about it or break up" and there is no reason to yell at one another. But life is more complicated than the textbook theory.

Saying that someone isn't instantly Hitler because they did something bad and hurt someone =/= justifying the act of cheating itself.
>>
>>18709858
then do it and don't care what people tell you. all of us always have opinions and we always tend to think what other people should be doing or not doing. but does it really matter?

sure, bunch of people you know will have their opinions on it, and will tell you in your face, or talk behind back. that's what all of us do. but in the end, it's your life and your way of dealing with things. just bare in mind that you will feel like shit occasionally for doing the thing you did.

build your future with her and stop thinking about it.
>>
>>18709871
>The relationship has been broken already.

well, it hasn't been broken. they're still together.
>>
>>18709868
>You wouldn't stick with it if there wasn't something else keeping you there.
It is my understanding that most people who wait for marriage simply (like you) have strong feelings (of it being the right thing to do, it being sinful otherwise, whatever variety) and do not sacrifice sex for the sake of that specific relationship. Either way I do not think that the promise of sex not yet had is necessarily less tempting than the sex you do know. Especially when this is just the way you want to have your relationship (and it's hard enough to find someone else who wants to wait) and not having sex is not tied to your partner but to your own principles.

Not just experiences can damage you, also absence of experiences.
>Involuntary celibacy is an almost exclusively male issue, and it wouldn't be changed
Didn't mean to imply anything about changing it. Just that this is an example of lack of experience souring a person just like a bad relationship can sour someone.
>>
>>18709881
>they're still together.
Because the girlfriend doesn't know the truth. A relationship based on deceit is inherently broken
>>
>>18709871
>degenerate

this word has been used too many times by people who often are what somebody would call a "degenerate"
>>
You should have sex with your girl tonight cum inside her and right as your both climaxing tell her then hold on for the ride. Angry betrayal sex ftw
>>
>>18709896
>A relationship based on deceit is inherently broken

everything is based on a lie to some extent, people lie about everything.
>>
>>18709895
>Not just experiences can damage you, also absence of experiences.

this
>>
>>18709895
>it's hard enough to find someone else who wants to wait
Tell me about it.
>not having sex is not tied to your partner but to your own principles.
I'm not denying this, but your principles are meant to solidify attachment to your partner.
>lack of experience souring a person just like a bad relationship can sour someone.
True enough, but not really what I was talking about. I'm bitter because of the smug dismissiveness of morals nowadays.

Anyway, I apologize if I came off as rude. It's been a bad day for multiple reasons.
>>18709898
>tu quoque fallacy
Eat a dick.
>>
>>18709906
One can be fixed, the other is irreversible. A virgin can always have the possibility of finding love, but a nonvirgin can never go back.
>>
>>18709925
Not true. You can heal from any experience (at least potentially) and finding love doesn't magically undo years of loneliness and resentment.
>>
>>18709742
This OP.

You fell for the "I need to have more partners before I'm 30" meme and disrespected your girlfriend. The best thing to do right now is to tell her and/or break up with her.

>>18709881
"Ignorance is bliss."
Without the woman knowing what OP did - this relationship is wrong and unjust.
>>
>>18709895

Yeah that's why I hesitate into doing it lack of experience sometimes makes me bitter and low self esteem but maybe flirting is just enough.
>>
>>18709944
>Not true.
I won't date a nonvirgin. Tell me, how can one become a virgin again?
> finding love doesn't magically undo years of loneliness and resentment
Which isn't what I'm talking about. You do realize both of your points are contradictory, right? If you say you can heal from any experience, you can't just say in the next sentence that past experience matters.

Things that happen are irreversible. They simply are. But things that haven't happened yet, can still happen. That's my point.
>>
>>18709925
are you saying you are not capable of love if you had more than one partner?
>>
>>18709965
you take life too seriously. not in a good way.
>>
File: 1504980867155.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1504980867155.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>18709590
Tell your girlfriend now and allow her to break up with you. You are human scum, I hate you, I hate cheaters, I hate anyone who even considers cheating

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>18709916
's all good anon, I didn't think you were rude. I just think that saving it comes with its own risks and that it is hard enough to do when you whole-heartedly believe that it's right. Still I respect your stance and I think at the end of the day whether you sleep with lots of people or no one, it is most important that you stand by your actions and choose consciously, not arbitrarily.
>>
>>18709946
> this relationship is wrong and unjust

find me a thing that isn't
>>
>>18709983
How about
>not cheating
>>
>>18709876
cheers mate
>>
>>18709965
I think they are both irreversible. That you -can- heal from loneliness/bitterness doesn't mean that finding love is like a switch being flipped where your negative past is reversed. You still carry that with you and it will still impact the person you have grown into - unless you manage to work through it, which is possible but many people find difficult to do, and definitely does not happen automatically when the "issue" is solved. As a quick example, if you were isolated mercilessly throughout primary school and then make great friends in middle school, the damage done by never being invited to birthday parties or chosen during gym class doesn't suddenly evaporate. It just changes, and if you're lucky and emotionally resilient it might become a non-factor over time.

>That's my point.
Mine is that something not happening isn't neutral, and in that way also an "event".
>>
>>18709976
are you saying people don't have a right for a mistake? would you say the same for people who did something else?

don't we all put ourselves in front of others quite often? haven't we all considered cheating at least once in our lives?
>>
File: 6morals.png (15KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
6morals.png
15KB, 1000x400px
>>18709971
Not at all. Plenty of people are, although the chances go down significantly. As for myself, I can't feel any sort of attraction to someone who gave themselves away.
>>18709975
I take morality far too seriously to enjoy life, I know. But I can't get rid of my morals, because then I'd just add self-hate on top of everything else.
>>18709977
>it is most important that you stand by your actions and choose consciously, not arbitrarily.
Absolutely true. I personally could never get over lack of purity, but if everyone could manage themselves well without the very real consequences of hypergamy, I'd at least be bitter on my own.
Now, I'm stuck watching people willfully jump into the abyss, and I get sneered at for trying to put up a stop sign. To extend the analogy, people being capable of being honest and careful with themselves, even with multiple partners, would be like still jumping into the abyss to me, but at least they'd bring a flashlight and a parachute. So I wouldn't need to agonize over the stop sign.
>>
>>18709997
I'll give you that it isn't black and white. I would say that it is closer to black and gray, since one ALWAYS has an attached effect/consequence, while the other OFTEN has one.
>>
File: 1487128888646.gif (753KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487128888646.gif
753KB, 250x250px
>>18709999
No, stop rationalizing, we have not "all" considered it. I've never considered it, plenty of people who are actually decent human beings have never considered it and would never do it. Don't assume that because your mind is fucked up, everyone else's secretly is too. It's not the case

I've never considered cheating and no we don't have the "right" to cheat on our partners without telling them

If you cheated you tell her, stop being a sociopathic piece of shit you loser
>>
>>18709989
if you base your relationship just on not-cheating, but deep down you deny that some part of you would bang the shit out of some other woman in your life, that's unjust by some standards.

and that's the point, morals are relative, views on love are relative, and you can't do anything about it. people on other side of this planet will have some other views. and in the end, everything is wrong by somebody's standards and morals
>>
File: 1501546673610.jpg (40KB, 780x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501546673610.jpg
40KB, 780x454px
>>18710017
Not everyone has desires to bang other women you stupid fuck

More rationalization kys

Why make this thread if all you're going to do is come and rationalize away any wrongdoing on your part?

"Well morals are relative, everyone is selfish sometimes" okay then fuck off and kill yourself, bye. Why bother here?

You know what you did is wrong that's why you made the thread, tell her and let her break up with you if she wants you stupid fuck
>>
>>18709898
You sound really degenerate desu.
>>
>>18710016
sounds like a lot of denying to me, probably in the name of something "greater" than you. could be wrong tho...

people have tendency to be tempted into stuff, and it's a natural thing. there's a saying from where i come from: "opportunity makes a thief"

yeah, fine, let's say you haven't done that shit at all. but have you not done anything else in your life what you now consider to be bad? if not, then you are either: a. lying to us, b. lying to yourself, c. living under a rock with a computer and internet access.

if you never did anything you consider to be wrong, how to you get to know yourself? how do you become stronger? our failures are what, ultimately, makes us what we are.
>>
>>18710025
>okay then fuck off and kill yourself, bye

see? you have your own demons to deal with. a lot of denial and a lot of resentment. huge thunderstorms going on in your soul. but you know what? it's perfectly normal, and it's part of knowing yourself.

also, I'm not the op, and i think what op did is shit. but should i hate him and want him to "kill himself" because of it?
>>
>>18710044
This is a really abstract way to say "I cheated on my girlfriend, I don't feel guilty, and I'm not going to tell her"

If you want to be a piece of shit go ahead, nobody can stop you. Just fuck off kid
>>
>>18710036
>desu
>degenerate

well, you sound like one yourself. we must be soulmates.
>>
>>18710061
so why don't you let OP be a "piece of shit" and live his "piece of shit" life? why do you feel such a need to tell him what he has to be like?
>>
piggybacking off this thread: is it abuse to tell your SO that you'll kill them if they cheat? would it be better for them not to know?
>>
>>18710105
>if you do x I'll kill myself
Yes absolutely abuse. The very act of placing your life/fate in their hands is not healthy. And indeed doing if you do it consciously, the only thing it could achieve is serve as emotional blackmail.
>>
>>18710105
any kind of threat of killing somebody is abuse. would it be better if they would not know? depends on what you like enjoying life. however, wanting to kill somebody for making a shitty mistake would say that you probably don't love them, but are just possessive as fuck.
>>
>>18710105
>>18710110
Woah it's too late here. Thought you were talking an hero. Well if you tell someone that and they don't run the fuck away they are pretty much braindead.

Even Lennon regretted writing Run for your Life.
>>
>>18710073
>why do you feel such a need to tell him what he has to be like?
>posts thread on /adv/ asking what he should do
Really activates my almonds.

>>18710105
Allow me to explain. That is intimidation and puts people in a very uncomfortable position. I'd never tell that to a wife/gf, because I don't want to hurt them emotionally. The only thing you can do is, if the topic ever comes up (don't bring it up yourself), say how much you hate cheating--but be careful never to threaten or imply a theeat against your SO.

But if they DID cheat, I would kill them. Well, I'd kill a wife. I'd just yell at the gf and break up.
>>
>>18710115
I think killing them is a bit much and threatening someone like that is weird and a good way to get them to leave you regardless of whether they plan to be faithful, but I think cheating is a bit more than just "a shitty mistake"
>>
>>18710181
he asked for an advice about what he should do and how he should approach things. and advice is: do this and this, or try this. without one dimensional insults. just a plain old advice, since this is an advice board.

>>18710189
>is a bit more than just "a shitty mistake"
fair enough. however, if you do love that person, would a will to kill them after being unfaithful be reasonable?
>>
>>18710210
No, it's not reasonable. That's the part I was agreeing with in the other post.
>>
>>18710210
>without one dimensional insults. just a plain old advice
You can't have 4chan without insults. But the insults were based on actions. Basically, they're telling him not to do what he is doing. We don't have enough information to hold his hand.
>would a will to kill them after being unfaithful be reasonable?
Within a marriage, absolutely. They are the ones betraying it. If they haven't committed, however, you should just let them go.
>>
>>18709738
You're a psychopath and a pathological liar
>>
>>18710219
>Within a marriage, absolutely. They are the ones betraying it.

so forceful death is an option? not a divorce or trying to figure things out if they came out clean? murdering someone for being unfaithful? wow, brava.

fun fact: people cheat way more than you think, especially married people.
>>
>>18710241
>if they came out clean?
This hardly ever happens. I'd be much more hurt in doing so, but I probably still would feel compelled to kill them. I would try to make it painless/sudden, like shooting them in their sleep, as opposed to attacking them on the spot if I found out on my own.

More to the point, they wouldn't cheat so easily if their life was on the line. Back in the day, adultery was a crime, and killing an adulterous spouse would get you a reduced sentence at worst. Why we decriminalized it, I will never understand.
>>
File: Turkey_flag_construction.svg.png (57KB, 1560x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey_flag_construction.svg.png
57KB, 1560x1042px
>>18710250
>forcing somebody to love you by threatening them

and i finally came to where i wanted to

you judge other of not being capable of loving, and you yourself aren't.

>Why we decriminalized it, I will never understand.

you can always move to some country ruled by sharia law, you pretty much fit in it.
>>
I don't think telling her is a good option. Either break up with her or don't but don't tell her because she'll experience some huge issues in the future because of you.
>>
>>18710262
I literally just said you shouldn't threaten people, because it scares them. I shouldn't have to threaten a spouse, anyway, because I wouldn't get married without implicitly trusting her. I am only saying that if that trust were somehow broken, lethal force would be the only way to rectify it. You can't let such a thing be condoned by society.

>XD you must be a muslim because we stopped acting like that just 2 generations ago lelelele
Fuck off. I don'y want to put my dick in goats or 9-year-olds.
>>
>>18710277
>implying a preteen butthurt faggot could actually threaten someone anyhow
>>
>>18710277
you still sound like a muslim

>I don'y want to put my dick in goats or 9-year-olds.
>9-year-olds

well you said you'd be with a virgin only, and you probably are a virgin yourself. but it's ok, i guess you are 16 and a 9 year old is not so much younger than you

damn, you made my night dude
>>
File: vs-1234.jpg (51KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
vs-1234.jpg
51KB, 434x640px
>>18710277
>just said you shouldn't threaten people
>if that trust were somehow broken, lethal force would be the only way to rectify it

kek
>>
>>18710282
How to make a threat: "I will do [x] to you"
Credibility is another issue entirely.
>>18710283
>shaming based off of virginity
You're a caricature of leftism. You think that adherence to a moral code is somehow shameful. I could easily pay a prostitute or just lower my standards to get my dick wet, but that's not what I'm after.
>>
>>18710285
I wouldn't say it, dumb fuck. It's something I keep to myself.
>get in relationship
>things go well, trust partner
>get married
>she cheats
Only then would it come up. I would not ever say to my wife/gf, "I will kill you if you cheat," because I wouldn't be in a relationship if I considered that a serious possibility.
>>
>>18710286
>implying the act of threatening somebody without "credibility" is anything but a joke
>>
File: 3.jpg (65KB, 856x874px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
65KB, 856x874px
>>18710286
>leftism
not really left in any way, but ok

> I could easily pay a prostitute or just lower my standards to get my dick wet, but that's not what I'm after.

you're pretty much after stuff that's edgy as fuck tho. and you'd find a shit ton of that in saudi arabia, where people are stoned to death for doing something silly.

i guess america is going to be rekd any time soon with both left and right edgelords going crazy. ill just be sitting on this side of the ocean and laughing.
>>
>>18710298
There are plenty of ways to kill a person, but that is beside the point.
>>18710301
I just want a person who believes the same things I do. It's up to women to decide if they want to be with me; I can't force them, nor do I want to.
>>
File: 1422722981963.jpg (68KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1422722981963.jpg
68KB, 384x288px
>>18710307
>>
>>18710291
but if she decides to take another man's dick up her vagina, you'd kill her? and with you being like you are, the possibility of that is quite high. id say more than 90%.

oh how i love those cheating wives and girlfriends that came to me and complained about possessive and sexually inexperienced husbands and boyfriends, and then took my dick up their mouths.
>>
File: Saudi_Arabia.gif (204KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi_Arabia.gif
204KB, 1000x738px
>>18710307
>I just want a person who believes the same things I do

search no more!
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18710286

>When virgins pretend their celibacy is due to a strict adherence to a moral code when its obviously due to being an emotionally unstable asshole.
>>
>>18710317
They're the ones being immoral. I don't see how I am the problem. If they don't want a guy like me, they shouldn't be in a relationship.
>>18710321
No thanks, I'm not a Muslim. The religiously indoctrinated also tend to be insane. I've heard of the blank stares of Mormon women reciting their "duty" to have 10 kids. Not my kind of thing, I'd prefer a woman who has independent moral values.
>>18710333
I'm in no way at the top of desirability rankings. But my standard of virginity basically guarantees I'll never find anyone in this corrupted society.
>>
>>18710350
>If they don't want a guy like me, they shouldn't be in a relationship.
>I'd prefer a woman who has independent moral values

you do realize that those two don't overlap in no way whatsoever?
>>
>>18710350

>But my standard of virginity basically guarantees I'll never find anyone in this corrupted society.

Well, good luck with your blinding superiority. I think I speak for all of the corrupted society when I say we're glad that your genes won't be spreading any time soon.
>>
>>18710350
>corrupted society

pro hint: it's not society that is corrupted
>>
>>18710356
>woman of her own volition decides she wants to have sex only within a marriage
That value is in line with mine. I don't understand what you're saying. If a woman finds my values repulsive, she has every right to avoid me. I don't blame her.

>>18710358
>>18710362
>argumentum ad populum
Just because everyone does something, doesn't make it right.
>>
>>18709590
You don't cheat unless you know the girl you are with is right for you.
I've done it. I only felt regret this one time because I fucked this one girl balls deep and still hadn't had sex with mine yet.
Point being, when you cheat it has to be with no emotion for the other girl. I fucked because I wanted to bust a but not because I liked the girls. Women are emotional animals and can't be logical. It's a man's biological need to stick his dick into something warm and wet. This doesn't mean it's with love every time.
>>
>>18710382

> I only felt regret this one time because I fucked this one girl balls deep and still hadn't had sex with mine yet

What if the one you're with won't let you have sex with her?
>>
>>18710498
Honestly that's a big problem.
I had this conversation with my boss one time.
She made a point about there having to be chemistry with a person during sexual encounters before marrying them.
"What if you get married and there's no chemistry?"
If that happens you're fucked.
>>
>>18710017
The difference is that when you interact with people, especially when in a relationship, you often loosely agree to a common moral code to follow. This agreement is implied.
Morality is so much a social construct that people resent other people that follow a very different moral code and simply don't interact with them when they can. On other cases, some moral codes are even enforced by law.
So yes, morals are relatives, but agreements on morals aren't.
And one of the basic moral agreement implied in a relationship is : "you will not cheat". You broke that agreement.
>>
>>18710667
>And one of the basic moral agreement implied in a relationship is : "you will not cheat". You broke that agreement.
This. That's literally the entire purpose of a relationship, quite frankly it's the defining factor.
>>
>>18709738
wow so you basically have 2 personalities
nicest guy you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath !
>>
>>18711274
>Not a cunt, fucktard.
>Is your attention span that limited that you don't even pay attention to your own greentext?
>The disloyal part is up in the air. She was open and honest the entire time. It's possible coercion but that's not for me to say.
>And yes, unless you're emotionally dead you still have emotions. Obviously not you, you're fucked in the head and emotionally barren other than your misguided sense of superiority.
She was not "open and honest" in the typical positively ethical sense of the terms. She told him she wanted to cheat on him with another man, he said no, and she kept coercing him into agreeing. Then he did.

You think that's open and honest? You have issues to address in your own personal ethical system then
>>
>>18711288
What are you doing on this thread, bro?
>>
>>18711293
Lmao oops.

Chrome is for some reason not letting me post so I had to have a Firefox open as well and forgot to correctly paste the URL
>>
>>18711293
What are you looking for in /adv/ "literally Hitler" ? I see you here often.
>>
>>18711308
>What are you looking for in /adv/ "literally Hitler" ?
To give advice.
More specifically, to give advice from a right-wing/traditionalist perspective. I can also grasp some normie views, being a converted leftist myself.
I've noticed that some here fall into the trap of acting on ideals without a notion of practicality, especially when it comes to relationships. For example, some will tell a person to "not care about another's sexual past," which is patently absurd.
>>
>>18711317
>to give advice from a right-wing/traditionalist perspective
I get it, but why ?

>being a converted leftist myself
As a leftist, this is very interesting. Can you develop on that one ?

>tell a person to "not care about another's sexual past," which is patently absurd
While I get your point, let's just agree to disagree on that one.
>>
>>18711317
Also
>acting on ideals
What do you mean ?
>>
>>18711338
>I get it, but why ?
Pretty circular, but literally to give advice. I think that letting the left-wing perspective dominate, even when those in need aren't left-wing, is a bad situation, and I'd feel horrible for not speaking up.
>Can you develop on that one?
I used to be a centre-left type. Non-racist, pro-gay marriage. That sort of thing, but not an extremist. I think that the bridge to the right was my hardline environmentalism--it wasn't a big leap from saving animal species to saving races/cultures.
>agree to disagree on that one.
OK

>>18711341
They act from idealistic viewpoints--like thinking that men and women are functionally/psychologically equal. Which is not the case. It isn't wrong to take actions in furtherance of ideals, but to assume said ideals is dangerous. That is, it would be great if men and women truly were equal in all respects besides physical, but if you go up to a woman and start making fart jokes, it probably won't end well.
>>
>>18711360
Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>18709590
you're weak and deserve to be thrown in a fire with other traitors.
>>
>>18709590
You're a piece of shit for doing this. Have some decency and tell your girlfriend. Let her make the choice if she still wants to be with you. I don't understand how you can say you love her if you do something like that. If you just want to go around fucking people then at least dump her out of courtesy. It's not your right to do something like that to her. She literally trusted you as much as she could and you did a shit thing. Kill yourself. It's the only correct thing to do.
>>
Y'all niggas, troll thread, etc.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.