[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a pool party wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Ok /adv/
I fucked up, I fucked up bad
I promised a hot girl and her friends I could get some wristbands for a 24hr pool party, I managed to scrape the cash to get wristbands.

BUT
I didn't really think I'd need to get in the pool or what ever, I kinda figured I could skirt the poolside and score a seat. But from what I can tell that's a very tall order.

I can't swim, I'm self conscious of my scars, I have a ton of surgery scars and some that were inflicted by bullies when I was 16 it's been a decade and they didn't age well. So I'm likely to keep my shirt on.

I'm confident I can control some of my anxiety by just being as hype and socialable as I usually am. What do I do to control and divert from the not swimming and t-shirt? Or am I overthinking this?
>>
>own your defects, don't let them own you
>if you think you have a problem then others will too
>just be yourself

...I don't know what other /adv/ gems to give you but try to be aware of your shortcoming but not get fazed by them. Like, if someone asks, say that you fought some tough knife-wielding motherfuckers, or better yet tell the damn truth and show that you are over it.
>>
>>18709549
>knife wielding mofo's
Not far off the truth. Thanks Anon
>>
>>18709529
>scraped together

Nigger

Take them back to the store, get your money back and if they ever confront you about it say you were fucking joking. Stop taking yourself so seriously
>>
>>18709549
This
It might feel very scary at first to show your scars in public. But once you get over it you gain self confidence.
>>
File: k9yu7p.jpg (172KB, 1023x680px)
k9yu7p.jpg
172KB, 1023x680px
>>18709529

Scars are generally pretty cool arent they?

Also, /adv/ is an sfw board you cunt.
>>
>>18709557
Bruh.

>>18709565
See how I feel after a few Tequila
>>
>>18709581
My bad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.