[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non Relationshit Advice Needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Background: Graduated high school, didn't apply to any colleges so I'm stuck at a CC right now doing classes to the equivalent of a CS degree. The school's too far away, so I just do online classes (seven of them). I usually just rush through them once a week and get good grades, but then I'm stuck with the rest of the week in my parent's house, in a small town, with no car and it sucks ass.

I feel like I'm in flyover America and should start doing opiods to bring it all together. Half-joke, but I'm extroverted and being in this small town is killing my drive. Whenever I'm in a city I feel alive and whenever I'm with a lot of friends I feel amazing, but both of these are far away. Even if I did have the money to visit them at least once a week, and assuming we don't get absolutely sick of each other, it would still leave me with the same predicament of still having a shitload of lonely days where there's usually no one around me. I know if I had applied to college, I atleast would have been surrounded by other people and would have the energy to change shit, but I'm too weak right now.

I've got some hobbies doing technical shit with cybersecurity, but they're very much solo-hobbies and I find myself doing them less and less to shitpost in IRC with others. I've been thinking about just getting an entry-level job I can go to, do the bare minimum, and use my coworkers energy to continue delving deeper into my hobbies whenever I don't have any work to do. Just until I've got enough of a portfolio to actually get a job in what I want to do.

Extras: I lift two hours everyday, sleep well enough, and my diet is well, but the lack of people around me is turning me into a vegetable. I call my friends every so often, and I'm barely able to hold a goddamn conversation anymore.

This is part getting bricks off my shoulders, part plea for assistance. Any input on my situation is appreciated.
>>
Would perhaps getting a job so you can have a car solve atleast some issues? Is it too late to get into a college (people must be doing transfers)?
>>
>>18709377
Yeah that would actually ovle a lot of my problems, if I come out with enough money for gas and insurance. Hell, that's actually what I'm going to do, thanks for the idea. I just need to research how to best go about getting a job.
>Is it too late to get into a college (people must be doing transfers)?
It's not. The classes I'm taking are transferable to most other colleges. All I have to do is get enough credits and pad my resume well enough and I should be able to transfer to a good school.
>>
>>18709412
> thanks for the idea.

You'd do the same for me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.