[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem, /adv/. Namely, I'm dissatisfied with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1498480851350.png (144KB, 394x360px)
1498480851350.png
144KB, 394x360px
I have a problem, /adv/. Namely, I'm dissatisfied with my life to the point of panic.

I'm 24, introvert, finished decent studies this summer. I live with my dad. Recently I started working as a translator from home, but it's a sort of an intermediary period so I don't get enough commissions and therefore money to make a living. I'm not sure if they will take me full-time after this. My goal is to be financially independent and move out.
I tried a few times and I can't pass my driving test. It's another important thing to me and I just don't know what to do. Should I just buy more lessons with an instructor? I can only drive on the parking lot with my dad so it's only developing my parking lot skills. I absolutely need to pass that.
Another thing is that I'm a virgin. This wasn't that big of a deal, people say I'm good looking, but I'm balding and I'm afraid I only have limited time before I lose my looks. Sure I look fine with no hair but it's just not the same and I have low confidence as it is. I don't want to waste the time when I'm still attractive.

I feel like life's passing before my eyes and I'm panicking.
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (142KB, 1200x800px)
IMG_0572.jpg
142KB, 1200x800px
Why don't you join the fuckin Marines anon?
>>
>>18709303
Try a bit of online dating just to get some social experience. Don't give up on the driving licence. I see ugly couples on the street every single day if that's any comfort. Don't concentrate on your goals so much as on the first small step you can take to eventually get there.
>>
>>18709303
Go to >>>/biz/ and start over.

Suicide is a good option too, just remember to kill everyone who sabotaged you and your parents before you do it or else you're a coward for not doing something before you die.
>>
>>18709381
Whenever you feel like you do right now. Consider starting your own thread and we will help you.
>>
>>18709349
One of the reasons is that I live in Central Europe.
>>18709357
I did try tinder already, got lots of matches but my social autism hurt. Still got a couple of dates, but I need more obviously. It's hard to take comfort in ugly couples when you are good looking but devoid of sexual experience. I mean I'm used to my looks but I still don't have enough confidence to break the fear of rejection, how am I supposed to do that when I look worse? That's why I want to do something now (but don't know what).
>>18709381
I already have money in crypto, made some decent cash though it used to be better before the altcoin crash in June. Doesn't help me, maybe if I make something like $50k I'll feel better.
I used to think about suicide often, now I don't want to do it even if I wish I was dead sometimes.
>>
please help me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.