[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do after 30? Can you still be on 4chan then? Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1065.png (23KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.png
23KB, 540x517px
What do you do after 30? Can you still be on 4chan then? Where do people go when they're too old for the internet?
>>
>>18709295
Cafe's on a regular basis reading something or talking it up. Orrrr dog park if you have a dog. Ooorrrr bicycling orrrr church
>>
>>18709295
im one month away from being 31. i still shitpost like a baws
>>
Being a basement dwelling trogladite is not an age thing but a choice. You will still be here until the day you die OP.
>>
>>18709307

kys (keep yourself safe)
>>
>>18709309
>Basementdwelling

I have a job.
I work in IT and earn a good wage for where i live. In facts it's better than 90% of guys aged less than 30 in this country.

However, that doesn't matter because im still a lonely piece of crap, even though i got an apartment, a mortgage, a car and so on.

Growing up and doing grownup stuff and earning lots of grownup points doesn't make autism go away.
>>
>>18709295
there is no escape, you are here forever
enjoy
>>
File: DogeKek.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DogeKek.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>18709313
>>
>>18709320
Tis not your mothers basement in which you dwell but the basement of the soul.
>>
>>18709337
Which i pay a shrink $166 for 45 minutes every week to fix.
>>
I'm turning 31 soon too. Quite a well-paid job, wife, own apartment, car don't prevent me from still coming here.
>>
I'm 37 and have been shitposting here since the first year. I was a lonely otaku dweeb back then, now I'm a successful professional with a great sex life. Doesn't matter how much you change, you still can't leave.
>>
>>18709380
How did you change from being an otkau weeb?
I think i have pretty much accepted that i will never be attractive.

I do have a female friend right now, she's 23 year old single mother living on wellfare. I can't exactly see myself marrying her, and besides we're just friends.

Im her emotional support and money lender, that's it.
>>
>>18709410
It's not like my life was a failure at any stage at life. I was just a uni student. Then I graduated, got my first job, and started on a career path. Having a job and career got me new social circles and new possibilities, and with that came gfs and a sex life as well.
>>
>>18709459
Interesting, because i have just that.
I have a masters degree in engineering and i work at a financial institute. I build software for moving data, building reports and settling money to customers.

I really like my colleagues, but most of them are men, and they don't really contribute that much to my private life. Even if we go down town and grab a beer on occasion after work, that's about it.

I have realized, having a career and degree has nothing to do with getting more friends or women or anything..

In fact, i had more friends in college, and i've lost contact with most of them.
>>
>>18709410
atleast upgrade too fwb status with her
>>
File: 1283367107824.gif (250KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1283367107824.gif
250KB, 256x192px
>31 in october
>decent job
>BS in engineering
>rent a house alone
>girlfriend just broke up with me 2 weeks ago
>every women on dating sites has a dog, a kid, or is fat
>too distracted and depressed to ride my motorcycles

Being 30 sucks when you're alone.

I have no idea how to meet a new woman or what to do with my life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.