[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fuuuuuuuck..png (11KB, 611x560px)
fuuuuuuuck..png
11KB, 611x560px
Had a girl come over my place last night. we ended up just watching random stuff on netflix

she was fine to talk to and i enjoyed her company but I dont think she'd be compatible as a gf based on how it was so far...

+ she didnt super catfish me or anything, but her pictures were pretty misleading. She had a TON of acne all over her face which took me by surprise, my mind was going "wtf" when i saw her for the first time... her pictures either had makeup or were taken far away :/

now she wants to hang out this next week, which im ok with I guess but I don't think I want anything romantical anymore from her, thats for sure... what should I do?
>>
What would an alpha do? What would you do?
>>
>>18709235

Why does what I do need to be compared with your alpha social concept
>>
Tell her that you don't think you will work out as a couple but could possibly still be friends.

Maybe she just had a breakout of acne that day and the picture was taken when she didn't have one.
>>
>>18709261

Its possible. I feel really weird and rude saying something like that though. I don't mind getting food with her sometime, but I'll go as a friend and I hope she doesn't expect anything else
>>
bimp
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (64KB, 529x637px)
IMG_0544.jpg
64KB, 529x637px
Using tinder for anything but fingering, fucking, and then forgetting...consider the following
>>
Well OP is her acne really the only problem? It might just be a hormonal outbreak. It's your decision but if you are looking for a girlfriend and not just a hook up her personality should matter aswell. If her personality isn't that great then tell her you could only be friends.
>>
Just tell her this. It will be a lot easier if you already told her that you are exclusively looking for a girlfriend, because otherwise you have to imply that you just don't find her attractive.

What has been said on the topic so far? Has she expressed what she's looking for? I would try to go with something like "hey girl, I had a fun night and it was quite nice meeting you, but I don't see this turning into a serious relationship and I don't want to waste your time or give the wrong impression" potentially followed up with that you're up for hanging out as friends, if you sincerely are.
It's easier if you can mention concrete stuff like having little in common - but it's not necessary. If one person is not interested it ends there. It sucks for her but also comes with the territory with these quick dating things.
>>
>>18709323

ya i will keep myself safe thx
>>
Acne is easy to fix so don't let that sway you.

She is probably romantically attracted. Tell her right away you don't have interest if you notice that so you won't hurt her.
>>
>>18709225
what about telling her the truth?
>>
>>18709244
spoken like a true alpha. just make the decision on your own. it will probably be the right one
>>
"Sorry, you were cool, but I didn't feel the chemistry. Best of luck in your dating search."
>>
>>18709225
Friendzone her boink her friends
>>
why do you have to make a decision so quickly? Just go hang out with her and see what happens.
>>
>>18709973
listen to this man if you don't want to see her again
>>
Why do girls catfish? It doesn't make sense on any level. We'll only hate you more when we see you irl.
>>
>>18709225

She was disrepectful enough to mislead you about her appearance so you can disrepect her back and just ghost her. If you're not interested it doesn't matter much how you cut her off, she'll be mad anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.