[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety attacks, fear and crying every day, usually 2-3 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anxiety attacks, fear and crying every day, usually 2-3 times in a day.

What do I do? Even daily chores are a battle because I just wanna run away, go move back in with my parents and not have to face anything.
>>
Are you starving? Are you homeless? Are you getting beaten every day? Have you been forced to have an abortion by an oppressive government? Is your body covered in burns? Did your whole family just get murderer? If all the above answers are no, what do you have to cry or worry about?
>>
>>18709207
No, and you're right. That's why it's so frustrating. There's no reason for me to not be happy tight now but I'm afraid of everything. I want to toughen up. I just don't know the best way of doing it.
>>
>>18709207
that's not how an anxiety disorder works asshole. they can't control the train once it starts moving without medication or therapy
>>
>>18709242
i use xanax as needed for panic attacks and it works great. therapy is also great for coping mechanisms.

go to a psychologist/psychiatrist

anxiety ruined my life and academic career for a great while until i got meds for it
>>
>>18709435
What kind of therapy did they use? Did it help? I already take Prozac. Doesn't seem to be working that great for me though
>>
I used to have a lot of those attacks also, since i was 13 until i was 23 i startef crying with no fucking reason even when i had a great day or was excersising regularly the anciety crisis would come, i started crying like a little bitch on ny way home, interestingly enough most of the "attacks" always came when i was on my way home... more than medicaments you need a god therapist, and it is true that the sadness could make you way less productive than your potential, you should download an audiobook called "solving the procastination puzzle" by Timothy Pylchil
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.