[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 238x212px
My partner got mad at himself for upsetting me; he thinks he's a disappointment and has quite low self-esteem. I tried to bring him up, and he insisted on leaving for 'a bit'. He said he'd 'talk soon', and I'm already depressed with the loss of his presence. I can't help but feel that lump in my throat. I can't do any coursework, can't eat, can't drink. I'm so worried and I'm not sure what to do next.
>>
>>18709023
So call him. Also work on your own self-esteem or the two of you will just drag eachother down.
>>
Fuck his best friend and send him some pictures of the act
>>
>>18709070
I'm always trying to lift him up. He's never had any support in his past, and he finds it weird to receive help. I'll try calling him now.
>>
>>18709092
You can't save him. I get the feeling you're quite young. Are there any resources available to him, like a counselor?
>>
>>18709111
He doesn't seem too keen on it. I tried calling, but he didn't respond. I would let him have his time alone, but I can't help but want to cry. I'll never stop fighting for him. He's worth too much to me.
>>
>>18709123
Sorry for repeating myself, but your love is not enough. Unless he wants to help himself he's not going to be ok. I'm not saying there is nothing you can do because I'm sure you are a tremendous support, but you can't change him.
>>
>>18709150
I'll always be here for him.
That's all I can do. I just want to talk to him, I just want him to be okay
>>
>>18709158
Damn I was in that situation too. Next thing you know he's already breaking up with you and you're gonna be left alone with no one to talk to about it irl because you devoted your time and effort to him. I say just calm down. What I did before was call him nonstop and that annoyed him.
>>
>>18709176
I'm doing my best to stay calm, thanks for giving me advice that doesn't make me cry by the way :^)
Ill see if he shows in a couple hours, if not, I'll give him some calls...
>>
Been there done that. Was pulling such stunts to my (ex)gf back a year and a half ago but never this bad, till understood that this shit not cool. He needs to understand what is important, either pulling shitty stunts or you. You been together how long? If short time (3months) and he is new to relationships, is typical of boyfriend or girlfriend to pull shit like this.

Also join the god damn airforce woman!

Best of luck
Anon

>>18709023
>>
>>18709023
Some people you can't help.
My girlfriend is way too self-critical and her parents are the same way to her but she's getting better.
Said that it took a bit but that I make her feel so much more confident about herself.

The person has to want to improve and change even if its awkard. Best you can do is encourage positive change and support.
>>
>>18709192 a year lmao
>>18709193
Thank you. You motivate me to stop beating myself up, and be mature enough to sort this out.
>>
>>18709200
A year? Hmmm, well let me ask you this. Is the relationship honeymoon period over for you guys?

Also, still not in the air force list I see, no anonette has joined 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>18709209
No, I mean, I'm not even sure... We love each others company, and without each other, we get kinda lost.

Whoops :^) I wonder why
>>
>>18709217
A year of honeymoon, darn good relationship then. Well I say hope for best and report back to 4chan /adv/ HQ if updates happen.

Good luck and you still not piloting that apache chopper.

Your dear anon
>>
>>18709236
Thank you anon
I'll let you know its me- I'll be the one with the op image as an attack heli
>>
>>18709209
>>18709217
Some couples don't leave that honeymoon period. I never really did. It just cooled off.
>>
>>18709255
I don't really see what's wrong with it; as long as you love each other and are happy...
>>
>>18709268
Its that some people don't see blinding faults in the relationship because they're too happy kinda thing. If you match well enough then its not a problem but some couples they burn out
>>
>>18709382
I getcha. I see faults, I do. I doubt that we'd burn out so abruptly, though.
>>
>>18709387
Yeah everyones relationship is different! and its done to both sides. So many continue happily, its only the bad ones you hear about.
>>
>>18709394
Thanks for the positives.. I need some of those, lmao
I'm just trying to give him space. I think that's the most I can do right now, it will be a matter of time until I annoy him again, I bet..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.