[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get hair like this? It seems that no matter what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1734.jpg (77KB, 699x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
77KB, 699x879px
How can I get hair like this?
It seems that no matter what I do my hair gets completely destroyed by just a little gust of wind and becomes flat again. I have a pretty round head so this is a big problem for me. What can I do /adv/?
>>
>>18708955

Get thicker hair.
>>
Use wax.
>>
>>18708962
That makes it completely flat.
>>
>>18708955
Have thick hair, and go to a hair stylist.
A real stylist, don't pay under 40 dollars for the actual cut.
>>
>>18708964
What about when you wash your hair though?
>>
>>18708955
You do realize, don't you, that for the photo shoot the model has a ton of gel in his hair and a full can of hairspray holding it in place? He doesn't look like that when he goes outside.
>>
>>18708966
If you have thick hair, apply conditioner when you're getting out.
Use gel for overall forming, and paste for minor adjustments.
You have to figure out what works for your hair. When you go to a stylist, ask them what they think, it's their job to understand this shit.
Also, be sure to tip the stylist as well (20% or more, depending on their performance), and only after they've done a good job. Remember to tip the girl who shampoos your hair too, unless it's the stylist, then just add that to her tip at the end.

>>18708968
Not necessarily, he just had an expert cut his hair and style it in the studio.
If it's windy, it's doesn't matter who's doing your hair, it isn't going to stay up.
>>
>>18708955

Experiment with different types of products and different process - washing every day or sometimes every other day, blowdrying vs air drying, pomade vs gel vs hairspray, different combs and brushes etc

When you get your hair cut ask what the barber is using on your hair

Youtubue will help you out
>>
don't

it looks fucking gay. shave your head like a real man
>>
>>18709022
This
>>
>>18708983
>(20% or more, depending on their performance),
What the fuck is wrong with america.

tipping the stylist get the fuck out of here
>>
>>18709721
ANIGGER
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.