[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succeeding with Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: received_10210552436641129.jpg (16KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210552436641129.jpg
16KB, 480x547px
At what point do you ask a girl out? Once you've befriended her or at the start? How do you befriend someone who you've never met?
>>
>>18708950

Do you have male and female friends? Do you usually hang out with people? Do you invite people to fun activities with you?

If you answer "yes" to all of th above, then we can start worrying about dating. If you don't, then work on making them all "yes" before you worry about girls.
>>
>>18708953
I only have make friends. Only talked with girls a few times. How do I befriend girls what do I talk about with them?
>>
>>18708976
>How do I befriend girls what do I talk about with them?

Just like you make male friends. Friends are just that, friends.
>>
>>18708953
For the record, I do all those things, but just with other guys. I'm 18.
>>
>>18708976
Find a girl with similar interests and humour to you and nd she will become a friend, like one of your guy friends.
>>
>>18708979

To date girls, you kinda need to know girls, don't you think?
>>
>>18708950
>>18708950
>At what point do you ask a girl out? Once you've befriended her or at the start?

It depends on the situation, and what you mean by 'ask out'.

The answer is yes to both and no to both

Let's say you're at a party and you're talking to some girl. If you say something like "hey will you go out with me on Friday' she's gonna think you're a dweeb and laugh at you. But if you play it casually and just ask her for her number and then ask her to hang out your chances will be a lot better.

If you're at school and you meet some new girl, introduced to you by your friends, if you just out right ask her out then and there it'll probably be a no. In these situations there's a bit more of a Goldie Locks zone, too soon and you'll just seem needy and desperate, too late and she'll start to think of you only as a friend

The best answer is 'when the time is right' and the only way to know that is through experience. The reason I say this is because in any situation if you really hit it off with someone you'll know there's at least something going on between you two
>>
>>18708994
So basically, intuition is key.
>>
>>18709188
It's the experience, knowledge, and sense that develops into intuition
>>
>>18708950
You have to do so worrying the first thirty seconds of meeting her.
>>
Relevant enough to thread that I'm just gonna post this here

I matched with a girl on tinder and we talked for a while and got along pretty well. I asked her out and she said yes, but that she wouldn't be able to hang out until next weekend. She seems genuinely interested in me so I don't think this is a ruse to get me to lose interest.

So my question is, how do I go about just chatting with this girl over text/tinder for an entire week without one of us losing interest?

I'm equally as worried about her losing interest in me as I am in losing interest in her. If there isn't much going on, I typically lose interest in things within a couple days or so, but I really want to be able to hold onto this one, not only for the sake of being with her specifically, but also mostly to get over this retarded problem I have with dropping things before they come to fruition
>>
>>18709754
Also, to appeal to OP's question: you kind of just have to feel it out. There is no "right time" to ask a girl out. Usually I do it when it feels like I'm reaching the peak of a conversation. I.e. if things are going well, she's laughing at my jokes, we're having thoughtful conversation, etc, then I'll segue the conversation into just straight up asking if she wants to hang out (in a way relevant to the conversation, it has to be natural)

If you do it too early, you'll come off as pushy. If you do it too late, she'll lose interest. But it's impossible to tell when you've reached the perfect medium, which is why I say there's no "right time" to do it. Just whenever feels right.

The only two things that matter are timing and relevance
>>
>>18709761
Also, something I've noticed is that *usually* when you're really scared to ask her out, it's probably the best time to do it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.