[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Quick rundown:
>Friend breaks up with woman, he claims because she isnt ambitious enough for him
>in reality, its because he is a giant pussyhole, who doesn't know who he is or what he wants
>Really like the woman and have been talking to her and hanging out whenever our schedules allow it, but she lives an hour and a half away

I'm about to drive an hour and half to tell her how I feel. Am I an insane turbo autist or seizing the opportunity presented to me? I dont want to tell her over the phone, ex broke up with her like that, reinforcing his pusscakeness.

Pic related, its her
>>
>>18708945
Depends on how much time has passed since the break up. Wouldnt be a great idea to tell her about your feelings on her First day being Single again.

Besides, this whole "admitting your feelings" most of the time isnt really the way to go. Just go and Hang out with her and try to make a move.
>>
>>18708945
>Am I an insane turbo autist
Autistic yeah, insane turbo autist maybe. You're totally throwing your friend under the bus and disparaging his character because you're blinded by pussy. I don't know maybe you're not even really friends with this person but either way you're trying to justify making her seem like a catch by putting him down. You don't know her well enough, she could be a piece of shit for all you know.
>>
>>18708988
I just enlarged that picture and saw the nose ring. Yeah you're an idiot blinded by pussy. The nose ring isn't helping any burgeoning career. If she was more ambitious she'd get rid of it because she'd realize it is limiting her career choices and progress. inb4 muh tattoos and shit acceptable, yeah I don't care but society while it is catching up with the times it isn't entirely there yet. A nose ring isn't gonna land you a real job unless you're the small exception.
>>
>>18708997
>projecting this much
>>
>>18708973
A month has passed

>>18708988
Let me fill you in a little on my friend. He's a smart, fit guy who bangs down 6 figures doing programming work. However, when it comes to women, he's a complete retard. The woman before her, he financially supported for 8 years, bought her several houses across the country that they moved out of due to her being a hypochondriac. On top of that, she fucked him maybe once a year, cheated on him, and after their break up, he still supported her financially for 3 months and split half of his liquid assets.

Icing on the cake: now he's seriously contemplating investing in a business headed by her and the guy she married, who was the guy she cheated on him with.
>>
Tell her you wanna lick her ear holes and use her ear wax as lube
>>
>>18708997
She doesn't wear the nose ring anymore. Not to mention, she is a bit of an entrepreneur, selling handmade jewelry and vintage clothing on the side of her job at a hotel
>>
>>18709014
I know you thought this would be clever and weird but shit like this is cringy as fuck
>>
>>18709008
You don't read well do you.
> inb4 muh tattoos and shit acceptable, yeah I don't care but society
I live in the real world bro. Yeah there was that dude who was covered in tattoos and wears a shirt with anime characters on it and shit, and he sends rockets to space or some shit. He's the exception though. Most people with alternative lifestyles and images end up staying outliers for life. It's not projecting dipshit, it's the reality of society. It's still not completely accepted.
>>
>>18709024
>>>18709008 (You)
>You don't read well do you.
I do read well, and it's pretty obvious you're projecting your shit opinion, which is even more apparent now that you've felt the need to type all that out just for pointing out that you were projecting
>>
Lol made you cringe!
>>
>>18709045
OP here, not the same guy.

I agree, you can't have it both ways, but she works in hospitality, they don't have those kind of people working the front desk
>>
The ear wax line gets them every time ! I fucked Natalie Portman using that line
>>
So, ear fucking and she could be a bitch, thats the best you come up with?

Why the fuck do people even come to this board?
>>
>>18709119
for the lulz duh!
>>
i can't think of anything more entertaining to do than give fake advice while watching florida drown live on msnbc. duh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.