[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird amazon history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5088.jpg (55KB, 750x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5088.jpg
55KB, 750x644px
i share an amazon account with my parents, and when i noticed i clicked on a link for some vodka i decided to delete it out of my browser history on amazon because i didn't want it showing up

when i looked at the browser history, it had some basic stuff and then pic related

i'm 95% sure that my mom didn't look it up and it was the doing of my dad because he occasionally mildly bitches about his sex life and how she has no libido

i don't give a fuck about the other thing, but the naked simulation baby girl?

what the hell

it's not like "oh my mom misses having kids she wants a doll"

that's not the case because i have tons of leftover realistic baby dolls from childhood that don't have vaginas

i'm only concerned about this because at one point in my life I WAS A BABY GIRL and if he has some kind of baby fetish i don't know if i got molested or something

do you think it was an accidental click and or shits and giggles click? or is there something possibly more malicious behind it?

i also have a 16 year old brother, and thought it might be him, but i don't think he shares the account and when i ask him basic sex things occasionally he doesn't know what they are bc virgin so he would have no idea about the urethral thing and if he wanted to know about it he would use google to find pics of what it is not amazon
>>
Are they just "viewed" history? I can see someone clicking on that out of morbid curiosity.

And either way, I feel like concluding that you may have been molested, while logically sound, it's unlikely if you had no reason to suspect before.
>>
>>18708862
i have pretty bad mental health issues, and everyone in my immediate family assumed i was molested as a kid because when i was in my early teens the severity of the mental illness was so bad and there was no contributing factor

i kept telling people i wasn't molested, because i don't remember such a thing

even if i was molested as a baby i really really don't think that it would effect me bc babies don't remember things
>>
>>18708850
Wait, that baby doll has an actual vagina that perverts can fuck?
>>
>>18708892
I'm no expert, but I'm inclined to agree, I don't think it would have left such an impression on you at that young of an age.
>>
>>18708910
i think it just pisses
>>
>>18709195
That doesn't make the situation any better, even if OP is European.
>>
>>18709276
OP here. i'm in america
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.