[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting back trust that was never broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480100003360.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1480100003360.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
So, Had this GF. I am 35, she was 30. We were going well for a month with some shakiness due to her trust issues from a hard past. Some more information that is important is that she chooses not to use birth control. Her body, her choice so I did not have a problem with it, though I don't have much experience with the "pull out method" alone and all that. It was all new to me, not an excuse just maybe naivety on my part as you will see going forward.
Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, she got really drunk at her friend’s house. I did not as I was still unsure if I would be driving home or not due to now knowing her friend well enough to ask if I could stay. Later on in the night she drank more, we were all over each other as couples tend to do. nothing out of the ordinary accept I did not have any protection that night, it was not the first night we went without it.

The next day she admits to having a sex dream about me, where she kept asking me to "cum inside her" I said that was no dream... We did that? She did not recall and tells me she must have been blacked out, that happens to her apparently after drinking too much all while still appearing to be awake and responsive.. She had a plan B and was on her period that night anyways (which means nothing I know) but we had a backup plan if things got too hot. Afterwards she must have started internalizing some things, her behavior was changing toward me slightly, and after an argument about us needing to all the sudden spend a week apart, we reconciled. I said she could have her week, instead she asked if she could come over to make sure we were ok. I always wanted her around so I said yes.
>>
She came over and things got hot, I asked, stupidly instead of just doing it since our close call the week before if I should wear something. She said I did not have to. I didn't. It turns out I did not pull out quick enough, miss-judged but did not think it was that bad... She lost it. Said that I went inside her again twice, which did not happen and that I did it on purpose. She says I went 2 minutes before I pulled out and she could "smell it". Though, she did not stop me to confirm this and I have never been capable of blowing and still going. Regardless, she ran out claiming I have been trying to get her pregnant, that I go around trying to knock girls up (I have no children) and cites a time when I mentioned maybe wanting a child of my own someday while we were just meeting up as proof that I had a hidden agenda.

My actions at 35 are stupid yeah, should always wear something. Despite that, I cannot reconcile with her and that her trust is broken with me. She had a man in her past lie about having a vasectomy and she got pregnant and had to have an abortion and did not want to go through that again. To which I agree it’s a horrible thing and all the more reason why I didn’t want her to get pregnant.. I cannot seem to get through to her, that I made a stupid mistake but that was all. She called me quite a few names, called an ex-husband crying and he agreed it was all my fault… I promised from that point on no matter what she even says to wear something no matter how heated or intimate things get. I guess I’m just looking for some opinions on this for now. The relationship is over without repair it seems.
>>
>>18708807

This is a mess dude. How long you've been dating? Two months? Let her go, she will fuck your life up.
>>
How long have you been together?
If it's not that much, let her go dude, you're doiing your future self a favour.
>>
>>18708823
>>18708900
About a month and a half, and yes... That is what people have been saying. Thanks for chiming, i'm just trying to figure out what exactly is going on
>>
>>18708967
You'd better find someone who's not broken, than fix someone who's broken.
Well, that's my point of view of 35 year old bloke already in a relationship. After a while, ask yourself if it's worth the energy. Calling names, the drama, and calling the ex husband are for me signs I would not like to go on in this relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.