[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hi, I need some advice on how to write a message to a long lost (girl)friend.
And nah, don't worry, i'm not talking about an ex.

Backstory :
>Be male, 18

>Has been on a few relationships, but nothing serious

> Got high as a kite and started to wonder about love and shit, ended up sleeping feeling depressed

>Wake up feeling like shit, started talking to my dad

>In the conversation he talks about an old female acquaintance

>Her name clicks in my head, suddenly have flood of memories of her daughter

>Remember us behing child and already having a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship

>Actually loved her to death

realisation.jpeg

>Search her asap on facebook... And find her after a few hours of research

>Doesn't seem to have changed much from childhood (70% sure it's her, age and family match my memories)

>From the looks of it, she doesn't have a boyfriend.

We were very close when we were children, but I don't know if she remember me, or if it's even the right person.

I guess if she's not, well, that's it.

But meanwhile, here's what I wanted to send her, is it alright ↓
>>
Something like :

Hey there, it's me, anon. I'm not gonna lie, I found your profile a little bit by accidend, and thought to myself "hey, why not?".

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to hang out with you while we were kid. I don't even know if it's the right profile or if you even remember me, but if it IS you, well, it's been a while :)

(Insert a "how's life" sentence here)

Is the text good?
>>
>>18708667
ye it's good.

just do it.
>>
>>18708739
Thx
>>
>>18708667
>I'm not gonna lie, I found your profile a little bit by accidend

You are lying though.

Don't expect too much out of this. Years have passed in between, she is probably a completely different person. You have to get to know her all over again. Don't expect to pick up where you left it off.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.