[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1500257870795.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500257870795.png
296KB, 500x500px
I'm not prepared to know that someone i love died. Just imagining my mom or my sister going away would bring tears to my eyes, it hurts just imagining it. How do i prepare myself in case it happened?
>>
You don't. Just be a good person to the people you love. One day it will happen, and on that day you'll want to have nice memories, not regrets.
>>
>>18708632

Death is inevitable and it will happen to everyone at some point. Therefore, worrying about it beforehand is pointless. If it happens you'll grieve, miss the person you lost and carry on. There are no other options. My sister died this summer after illnesses, so I can relate to your worry, but death itself isn't awful, it's just a fact of life. The dead are fine, so the tears are for the living and ultimately just self-pity.
>>
>>18708637
It's a really liberating feeling to fully understand and accept this. I've been through a family death that happened far earlier than I would have expected.

You won't ever be ready for the first time a loved one dies, but I think after the first one it really changes your outlook on life just like this guy said. Just be good to the people who care about you and love you. Understand the value of the time you have with them now and cherish all the memories you have.
>>
Don't murder your mother or sister and you won't have to worry op duh
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.