[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German girls vs Serbian girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170807-235505.png (397KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-235505.png
397KB, 720x1280px
Why is it so much easier to date girls in South Europe than in Germany? I've been born in Germany and have Serbian roots. When I go to Serbia for vacation the girls there are all over me. Talking and dating girls is so easy over there. They are also more beatiful than German girls. On the other hand, German girls are exactly the opposite. They are very cold and don't give a second glance. For comparison, on a good day I get around 20 matches a day on Tinder in Serbia, in Germany it's barely 2-3 in a week. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18708506
I don't know if what I am going to say makes any sense, but you might look more attractive to serbian girls simply because you look serbian.
People in general tend to be attracted to people who look familiar to them. So if you have particularly strong slavic traits, a warmer skin tone, dark hair, etc. you might not be as attractive for german girls as you are to serbian girls.
>>
File: 1503677099580.jpg (46KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503677099580.jpg
46KB, 600x749px
Nordic girls know that their market value is high. Men who was born or lived most of their lives in those countries are adjusted to it. Foreigners gets blown away.

I have this theory that the nordic countries pioneered gender equality because their women are so gorgeous. It has been scientifically proven time and time again that we treat attractive people better. Pretty big difference too. If we counciously try to treat everyone equal, the subconscious mind kicks in and guides your behaviour unfavourably to unattarctive people.

Might be some basal darwinism rooted into this nature.
>>
>>18708506
>When I go to Serbia for vacation the girls there are all over me

Geee could have to do with the fact that you are from a foreign country that is off a lot better than Serbia? That increases your market value a lot.
>>
>>18708529
I agree that northern european girls are amazingly looking, but that girl in your pic looks like a cheap trashy whore.
>>
because german girls are attractive
>>
>>18708538
She looks like a teenager, mate. She can do whatever the hell she wants to. The average kid looks ridiculous.
>>
>When I go to Serbia for vacation the girls there are all over me. Talking and dating girls is so easy over there. They are also more beatiful than German girls
>What am I doing wrong?
not spending more time in serbia
>>
>>18708539
Serbian girls are more attractive. I bet you've never been in Serbia.
>>
>>18708544
I don't know, I think she looks mediocre compared to a lot of other girls I've seen when I visited northern Europe.

I especially hate the bimbo look, tho, so I might be biased.
>>
File: 1505006989458.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505006989458.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>18708538
This is what she will look like in 5 years.
>>
srpske žene te više vole zato što žele da se uvuku preko nekoga u zemlju evropske unije i odu odavde. a sisanje kurca im nikada nije bio problem da ostvare takve ciljeve.

ništa neuobičajeno...
>>
>>18708567
Not if she keeps tanning like that.
She'll get wrinkles and look like an old man ballsack.
>>
>>18708589
She'll be fine.
>>
>>18708506
It's because nordic people have a more close personality
>>
>>18708506
Mann, was willst du mit Deutschen Frauen, wenn du eine aus deinem Heimatland haben kannst? Die sieht dann nicht nur besser aus, sondern ihr habt ein besseres Verhältnis.

Außerdem sind Deutsche Frauen meistens einfach zu haben und Shlampen.
>>
>>18708506
Eastern girls are way less pretentious than central europe ones friend

t. Italian
>>
>>18708520
Nah, people are into exotic shit too.

My spanish mate went to Finland as Erasmus student and he's dark haired, dark eyed (although white) and he met a very cute grill on tinder who introduced him into BDSM.

Are you sure grills aren't into foreigners? (euro foreigners, not muslims, etc)
>>
>>18708867
>Are you sure grills aren't into foreigners?
Just because of 1 guy (your friend)?
>>
>>18708506
Germans are autistic
I'm American and lived there three years
>>
>>18708506
I can tell that girl is a gigantic slut literally from seeing her body and half her face
>>
>>18708712
>Capitalises both "Deutsche" and "Frauen"
>Doesn't know how to write "Schlampe"

Keep on pretending to be German, Anon, you're almost there.

OP, do you look Slavic? Because many girls simply aren't into that. It's stupid, but I guess Turkish guys have little luck as well. On the other hand, you may have a higher market value in Serbia because you are from Germany.
>>
>>18708529
>Foreigners get blown away
Then why is every other swedish girl getting cranked by a nigger or muslim
>>
>>18710275
OP. So my plan is to work Mo-Fr in Germany and on the weekends I'm off to Belgrade.
>>
they just want u money dude .... really same thing here where i'm ... i'm from Bosnia btw .
>>
every part of the world its diferen but at the end everyone think as same
>>
>>18710327
Because they're swedish. In Norway they joke that sweden is the great wall of Norway.
>>
>>18708506
I am Dutch, and lived in Germany for more than 7 years. In my experience girls in different countries are much more into me than in Germany. German girls are in general colder than girls from other European countries, which might explain that they show less interest in us.
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
What are you all complaining about?

Your girls are still better than our shit American girls..
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.