[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aspie dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504672369437.jpg (55KB, 1323x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1504672369437.jpg
55KB, 1323x1036px
>21yo
>very youthful looks, have been told I am cute by hot girls
>go to the gym three times a week, lift
>quite a good cook and have impressed grills with my skills
>extremely caring to girls (too caring in fact) I have been with, pretty good at sex
>have managed to woo one 10/10 and one 9/10 in my life
>but I have aspergers so it feels almost like it was on accident because I'm socially retarded

How do I find a cute, caring gf , /adv/? I have been single for about 5 months after coming out of a 3 year relationship with an extremely controlling and abusive girl with a personality disorder. Come to think of it, I seem to only attract women who are attractive and seem sweet but have some underlying insane undercurrent.
>>
>women
>seem something good but in reality they are insane

Nothing strange here. Try changing multiverse.
>>
to be quite honest, there is no girl that is not in the slightest "crazy" and barely any that havent been in a traumatic relationship beforehand.
If they follow their instincts they will fall for Chad at least once, before they start to look out for a more caring partner.

But that doesnt mean you will have to accept especially controling or abusive behaviour.

There are girls out there, that can think logically like 90% of the time, and only if one of their emotions gets triggered(they are more sensitive than we men), she will need to talk it out with you, but will say sorry in hindsight for her emotions and make it up to you.

A woman that lets her emotions unchecked or is unable or unwilling to to control them is oftentimes controlling, envy and abusive, mad. They have strong reactions programmed into them to keep you from leaving them and their potential children and react with full force against it.

Women need a feeling of security and recurring affirment, that everything is still good between you, you are still interested in her and there is nothing seperating you two right now.

But your question is where to find a good girl.
The better her family is, the higher the chance, she will be of good quality aswell. You cant take a poor girl and adapt her to a rich lifestyle.
Also you are falling short in the age bracket, with 21 you are too young for many qomen, that like older men.
So get a good job and Income, be a good friend to your bosses, and maybe score one of their daughters. But you have lots of time, and girls will become more proactive in search for a good guy
>>
>>18708489
>dating your boss's daughter
Sounds awful
>>
>>18708518

sounds a nightmare
>>
>>18708426
Fuck off normie! I have assburgers and in my 25 years alive I have never even touched a girl and you complain about 5 months of being single?
>>
>>18708674
Please leave
>>
>>18708426
like how socially retarded are you?
>>
>>18708894
I CAN become comfortable with someone but most social interaction feels like work to me, even if I'm friends with them
>>
>single for 5 months
Boo fucking hoo
Ive been single for over 2 years and before that relationship I never had a gf. I'm 22. Nobody is complimenting me. Learn social cues and fuck off pretty boy
>>
File: gojimeme.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gojimeme.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>18709041
boo hoo

im 25 kissless hand hold less virgin
>>
>>18709089
Are you deformed, physically disabled or overweight?
I bet you dress like shit.
I can understand barely getting pussy like me. How the fuck you go kissless and virgin this long in life?
>>
File: gynocity.jpg (81KB, 527x936px) Image search: [Google]
gynocity.jpg
81KB, 527x936px
>>18709113
nah
just very introverted and insecure

i am not VERY ugly, and not VERY overweight but i do have some shit to fix and im in process of losing weight rn

older pic of me
>>
>>18709148
Ok, you and me are on the same boat. Not hideous but not cute. Keep working out. Look up noel gallagher, he's like us but such a cocky son of a bitch when he was young. He became a rockstar but that's not everything. His brother overshadows him with his looks and being the singer. Anyways being able to socialize and fucking not be so insecure is the biggest first step.
>>
>>18709041
>>18708674
Would you please fuck off? Not once did I ask for sympathy over being single, I was just giving details. What a pack of fucking morons
>>
>>18709968
honestly you have it better than allot of people here. you already been in a relationship, what makes you think you won't be able to get in another one?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.