[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have money in savings, and a decent job making 40kish. I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ok.jpg (532KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
532KB, 2000x1000px
I have money in savings, and a decent job making 40kish. I live alone and have no desire to do anything. I don't care about being rich, I think dating is a hassle, I have nothing I care about buying.

What else is there? Is this all there is to life?
>>
File: money arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
money arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18708420
Are you happy? With that attitude you might as well become neet.
>>
If you really don't give a shit about money, prove it by burning ten grand cash, and post the video.

Also, to answer your question, you are probably depressed. Pay for a good therapist.
>>
Commit to something for the sake of it because at the very least you will discover what you don't want to do which will lead you towards making decisions which are what you want to do.

Doing nothing and stagnating is the absolute worst thing you can do for yourself.
>>
H O B B I E S
O
B
B
I
E
S
>>
File: 5Jgjf23Fsds0.gif (119KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5Jgjf23Fsds0.gif
119KB, 480x360px
>>18708420
Congrats, you won the game. Roll credits.
>>
>>18708427
>that picture
>to deep 4 me

>>18708420
Yeah, life is a piece of shit.
Get into something you care about, like White Nationalism.
>>
Spend all your money on gaming.
>>
File: I wonder.jpg (20KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder.jpg
20KB, 252x291px
>>18709447
>>
>>18708420
>>>/biz/ invest then change the world. I can help you if you will ask.
>>18708463
>Pay for a good therapist
>paying for subhumans
No. Go pay a neurology doctor. He's at least objective even if he can't make your brain produce more happy chemicals.

>>18708555
For example. Try to buy 4chan or a board off 4chan.
>>
>>18708587
This is the most weirdly deprssing mental image I can imagine.
>>
>>18708463
>If you really don't give a shit about money, prove it by burning ten grand cash, and post the video.

C'mon man, that's just retarded.
>>
Go travel. Avoid normie hotspots if you don't want to be around people. I recommend iceland, norway, and finland. People there are shy, but the countries are beautiful and they have good food. Buy a decent camera. It's very peaceful taking photos when not surrounded by anyone. You don't even need to interact with people except to accomplish the essentials (food, arranging shelter). If you want to be a social normie, you can do that too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.