[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I done got drugged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fuckheadfixed 2.jpg (41KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
fuckheadfixed 2.jpg
41KB, 621x621px
so went clubbing Friday night and this bloke needed somebody to point him to the bus stop.

I gave him my phone and he looked it up, we walked to the bus stop together using my phone as a map.

along the way this shit stain asked if he could have a sip of my Gatorade (at this point I was already pissed and had to leave the club for throwing up).

not thinking strait i let him and the twat slipped something into my drink. (my mates said it was probably MDMA)

i was throwing up for the next few hours and was sick as shit for all of Saturday (its Sunday night here in Australia)

his address automatically saved into the translink app in my phone and the area that he did it in has a million cameras so the cameras definitely saw it.

if my mother finds out about any of this my life will be hell so i cant go strait to the cops.

I want revenge on this fucker, what can/should i do?
legal or other wise.
>>
>>18708353
he drugged you.
if you find him or at least beat him senseless and then never talk about it again
>>
im not the biggest bloke out but i do have is adress
>>
should i send/do some shit to his house or is the some way to alert the police without ever getting involved?
>>
honestly have no idea what to do
>>
>>18708353
Dude, you obviously need to tell your mother, file charges right now, get a doctor to drug test you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.