[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nfg/ normie family general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1505019997909.png (69KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1505019997909.png
69KB, 852x944px
>family gathering
>someone asks me why I don't have a gf
>try to avoid the subject and say I'm not interested
>end up being forced to actually explain why because they are starting to think I'm gay
>spend 5 minutes explaining how I'm cool with couples and people who want a gf but that I'm bot because I'm a self-centered lazy cunt, I would make my gf sad, etc, etc
>end up admitting that I don't have any plans of ever starting a family
>my family wastes the next 2 hours trying to make me change my mind and treating me as if I have some mental problem
Should have lied and said I was gay.
>>
>why do people who love me disagree that I am a horrible person
>>
>>18708343
>get invited to a wedding
>don't get a +1 invite
>don't even get my own invite, I'm lumped into my parents one
>I'm 27
>>
>>18708343
You should've said your mother in law could not get children or she is still a virgin. Something along those lines. It confuses people and if they have a sense of humor they laugh and 99% of the time you derailed the convo from that topic.
>>
>>18708351
Depending on who the people getting married are to you, that's pretty normal.
>>
>>18708351
I hate going to weddings in general, it seems like a massive waste of time for me.
>>
>>18708357
That sounds autistic as fuck
>>
my parents aren't super normie, in that they don't give a flying fuck about mainstream culture, but i can't really go full anon mode around them like i do my best friends. this is probably because of language/cultural barriers, as they immigrated from asia back in the 70s/80s.

my cousins on the other hand are full blown normie. let me tell you about the most severe of the lot
>most devestating insult is "i have more sex than you [insert emoji here]"
>keeps buying the latest mainstream, expensive ass product (beats, apple's new iPhoneX, shoes that cost hundreds of dollars). is unironically the epitome of consumerism.
>lives paycheck to paycheck because he constantly spends money on stupid bullshit, but calls others poor when they criticize his choices
>creams himself over the latest episode of that Kardashian tv show
>sends snaps every half hour

im in a groupchat with them that i silenced a long time ago
>>
>>18708343
Choose A or B

A. Make a joke out of it "I'm waiting for my ideal woman, someone I can truly relate to and respect as a fellow human being with big tits."

B. Turn it back on them. "Why are you so obsessed with the state of my sex life? What is so empty about your existence that you have to live vicariously through mine?"
>>
>>18708343

It's ok anon. That's better than me, where I'm the oldest of six cousins (26) who always see each other at family events and the only one who hasn't brought over a bf/gf to meet the family. It's so pathetic that no one even bothers to mention it any more out of pity
>>
File: 1461003381419.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461003381419.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>18708351
>26
>no gf for a while
>"anon your included in your parents invite"
>"anon why don't you drive my inlaws around since you have nothing going on"
>"anon we need someone to stay late for the work project"
>"anon are you gay?"
I want to die
>>
>>18708343
Not wanting to pass on your genetic code is the definition of a disability

Don't embrace the nihilism anon
Do not go gently into the night
RAGE
Rage against the dying of the light
>>
tell them about the jews and the illuminati promoting promiscuity in order to destroy western civilization
>>
>>18709112
Are (You) me?
>>
>>18708343
I would have just left the room instead of suffering for 2 hours. What the hell man?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.