[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend has a girlfriend now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9318.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9318.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
My main male friend has recently gotten himself a girlfriend.

I rarely see him now and I'm getting all miserable not having any validation anymore.

Any tips on how to convince him that his gf is ugly and that he should break up with her and spend more time with a much more attractive girl like me?
>>
File: bait, my.jpg (107KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
bait, my.jpg
107KB, 500x491px
>>18708178
well OP you must be lonely to post this fucking bait

sage
>>
Well you already friendzoned him. If you want him to leave that friend just become his GF if you are as attractive you say you are.
>>
>>18708178
That means for some reason he doesn't like you THAT way, or he dropped some hints that you didn't get and eventually got tired of trying, or she reached out to him faster than you did. Many podsible reasons indeed. Best way to know is to talk about it
>>
Your not really much of a "friend" huh
>>
>>18708178
This isn't even kindergarten-level thinking, it's nursery school. "Jimmy won't play with me because he likes Janie better. Waaaahhh!"
>>
File: bait 1.jpg (23KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
bait 1.jpg
23KB, 308x308px
>>18708178
i bet you friendzoned him you stupid bitch now that he has himself a girl you are getting jealous because he wont give you the attention you ego needs.
>>
>>18708178
Holy fuck. This state you are in is the EXACT state my female friend will get once I get a gf lol...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.