[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm already dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1504525523555.gif (93KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504525523555.gif
93KB, 489x540px
I've been liking this girl for 9 years now. Thing is I haven't really interacted much with her in that time. Heck, I don't even know if I'm thinking with my dick or what. Went off to college, while she stayed in our hometown. She'll be visitinge and my roomies for some unknown reason abd I want to use this opportunity to get close to her. What do? Am I naïve for thinking of m us getting married in the end? Also, if it helps, I tend to be silent most of the time.
>>
And yes, I mean since I was 9
>>
>>18708138
>is thinking I'm going to get married naive
that depends on whether not you have the resources (mentally and materially) to build a home
>>
>>18708176
>depends if you have the resources
I think I understand that, but thing is us (this girl and I) getting married at some point
>>
>>18708138
>Am I naïve for thinking of m us getting married in the end?
You're an idiot for thinking about marriage straight ahead, when you say yourself that you don't really know her all that well. Take it slow man, just be interested in her, get to know her. Maaaaaybe she'll like you back, maaaaybe she'll fuck you or be your girlfriend, and only then do you even consider marriage.

You have 0 chance though, simply because you've already put her on a pedestal and you don't even know her.
>>
>>18708138
yes. it is very naive. If you come on strong it will creep her out.
>>
>>18708260
>maaaaybe she'll fuck you
That shouldn't be happening without marriage.
The proper end goal of any relationship, also, is marriage. You don't immediately say that, obviously, because you can't know whether the person is compatible with you in that way. But as you learn more, you should evaluate whether or not you want to spend your life with them.

OP: take it slow, don't fuck around (disregard if she's a nonvirgin), and see where it leads. Don't scare her off with talk of marriage right off the bat.
>>
>>18708293
I'll have that in mind, thankyou
>>
>>18708260
yeah, I consider that it would be better if we take it slow, but I also remember we won't be seeing each other for stretches of time and that time runs out, which makes me kind of scared
>>
Self bump of undying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.