[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf just told me she likes some songs from Marilyn Manson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 20160812_223752.jpg (740KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_223752.jpg
740KB, 2576x1932px
My gf just told me she likes some songs from Marilyn Manson

Please tell me what should I do I'm lost
>>
>>18708090
What's the problem with that exactly
>>
File: Picture_1.jpg (16KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_1.jpg
16KB, 600x453px
>>18708090
?? ??? ? ??

Are you having a life crisis over Marilyn Manson???
>>
>>18708090
There's not a lot of stuff out there that's edgy and accessible. The only other thing I can think of is Nine Inch Nails. It's not really a big deal, all considered.
>>
>>18708096
It probably says something about her personality that she listen to a worst than a FUCKING DEGENERATE?????
>>
>>18708097
Yes absolutely bro... She says I shouldn't buy I can't
>>
>>18708090
Don't worry, Marilyn Manson is an amazing artist, try to understand the meaning of his albums.
>>
File: amazing artist.png (328KB, 762x536px) Image search: [Google]
amazing artist.png
328KB, 762x536px
>>18708201
>an amazing artist
Yeah I will totally forget everything he is because his albums means a lot
>>
>>18708201
I'm not sure he's an amazing artist, personally, but the guy is a lot smarter than he lets on. I saw him lecture a class once on tv, and he really had something to say.
>>
>>18708248
Anyway, my problem isn't that I think he is a bad artist or a dumb guy. My problem is that my gf listen to a degenerate sick guy
>>
>>18708242
You must read his autobiography "Road out of hello", cops had often tried to arrest him, sometimes just because they thought he was fucking during a concert (which was false, he was just playing with sextoy in his hand if I remember well), and if I remember well, a cop asked him where was the sextoy, he answered "Why ? You wanna play ?" Yes he's crazy sometimes, once he undernearthed bones from a graveyard... It's a part of his universe, as crazy and degenerated as the world is.
>>
>>18708275
>It's a part of his universe, as crazy and degenerated as the world is
That fatalism... I'm gonna dump her.
Who wants a "crazy and degenerated" gf
>>
>>18708313
It's not fatalism, it's reality, art, music are not always here to distract ourselves, sometimes it shows parts of the world, or mankind as they are.
And I don't thing that because you like a singer (and his band), or anything, you're only a crazy person. Even without his clips and the meaning of his lyrics, he is a good singer, he's got such a unique voice.
Do you realize that you want to dump her only because she enjoys an artist ? Do what you want, that's not my problem, but damn, I'm pretty sure that she's gonna be happier in few month without someone full of clichés about things that he never tried to understand by himself
>>
>>18708334
Marylin pls
>>
>>18708334
>Do you realize that you want to dump her only because she enjoys an artist
I don't want it, that's why I came to /adv/, I loved her because she wasn't degen like the others
Also I want to understand that's why I came here, but it just go back to what I thought before. The world is crazy and degenerated.
>>
File: 1485634002613.jpg (32KB, 635x468px) Image search: [Google]
1485634002613.jpg
32KB, 635x468px
>mfw people tell me they don't like manson
>>
>>18708350
>i have a lot of mental disorders

good for you bro
>>
>>18708359
Why are you projecting? Manson is great
>>
>>18708347
So just because she enjoys something that you don't understand you're thinking about a break. If you think about it, that's sounds dumb, right ? It seems just that you don't want to accept the truth about our world. Marilyn Manson brings a message about ugly parts of this world. And yes sometimes he goes far, but he perfectly knows it, he wants to shock. You reminds me the nazis with what they called "Degenerated Art".
>>
File: shhhh.png (1002KB, 1175x616px) Image search: [Google]
shhhh.png
1002KB, 1175x616px
>>18708369
>>
File: disorder.png (831KB, 770x1215px) Image search: [Google]
disorder.png
831KB, 770x1215px
>>18708374
It's not because I don't understand it, it's because "he goes far" like you said

I totally call it "Degenerated Art" !!! Omg.. you're implying it isn't, are you serious?
>>
>>18708378
>>18708382
>>
>>18708090
He's a great artist, was extremely popular in the 90s and early 00s. Nothing wrong with listening to him but it could be eirse she could listen to pickle rick remixes
>>
>>18708382
He goes to far, and if he was as mad as you think, he will be the first to ignore it, but he knows what he does, he wants to shock people. And people just see his provocation before it's meaning.

Hohoh what a beautiful iceberg, you mean that because I'm defending an artist I'm mad too ? Who done this in history before... ? ;)
Otherwise if you tried to understand people with an iceberg like this... I understand why you're like a frightened virgin when you hear about Manson.
>>
>>18708394
>if he was as mad as you think, he will be the first to ignore it, but he knows what he does
This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard
>>
File: games.jpg (440KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
440KB, 923x1600px
>>18708394
>Who done this in history before... ?
I don't know about who you're talking about, probably the nazis but I don't grasp the reference.

>Otherwise if you tried to understand people with an iceberg like this
It was just a slightly related image, doesn't mean I use this to understand people... I like all kind of charts.
>>
>>18708410
>This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard
"I've ever read", you're reading me.

Being mad implies that you don't know it, you think you've done normal things when others thinks that's not the case. Manson was aware when he goes too far. And you know, our leaders have done worst things than him, and aren't called "crazy".
>>
>>18708422
But I don't support our leaders bro. And I'll understand that someone likes our leaders but it's hard to understand that someone likes a guy like Marylin Manson
And the fact that he is aware of what he does is worst in my opinion.. This is the actual definition of degeneration
>>
>>18708090
stop speaking to her
>>
File: received_1804159336279930.gif (57KB, 220x172px) Image search: [Google]
received_1804159336279930.gif
57KB, 220x172px
>>18708090
If lost, use compass and map, or GPS
>>
>>18708313
Dump her so she can move on and find someone better instead of waiting for you to get the fuck over yourself. Date a country girl next time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.