[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Tinder-Thor.jpg (1MB, 2629x4014px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Thor.jpg
1MB, 2629x4014px
Once in a while on /adv/, some anons who are pros with Tinder will outline their MO and tips about how they go about Tinder.

I'm hoping to get some such advice as today I just matched with a girl. So far it's been going fine and I'm confident I can get to meetup stage. But I'd like to know experienced anons' input on best practices, etc.

Things I've done so far:
-Decent quality pics (no selfies; indirectly demonstrate desirable qualities, etc)
-Simple, fun bio; generally no 'tryhardness'
-Unique opening message
-Not terribly invested (genuinely. I don't particularly care if this goes anywhere or not; I'd just like to see how far i can get)

The meetup stage and beyond is somewhat unknown to me and where i'll need the most help I reckon
>>
File: QA0KUv79_400x400.jpg (7KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
QA0KUv79_400x400.jpg
7KB, 395x395px
bumpo
>>
Bumpin for ya. Been swiping for a few days now and havent got much.
>>
Girls flake. A lot.

I've just started a couple weeks ago, got like 5 numbers but these girls just ghost like its nothing.

Had 3 dates set up and ended up going on none. One was a legit excuse though.

Just be ready for rejection. It's part of the app. Even the hottest guy probabaly has a 10 or 15% hook up chance which really isnt much.
>>
File: tinder_looks_like_for_women.png (436KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
tinder_looks_like_for_women.png
436KB, 600x531px
>>18708163

Yeah, I am aware of how even less than average girls are positively flooded with matches/messages. It's partly why I'm so non-attached to any outcome here. Good reminder though
>>
File: IMG_9272.jpg (156KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9272.jpg
156KB, 600x1800px
I have been very successful on tinder. I've had it for about 1 year and slept with 16 girls there.

Your advices are good. Here are some more.

>have a first pic you use in social media where everyone says you look hot in
>have the next pics with friends and have an easy going vibe
>have the last pic something cool like a safari
>a laid back bio as you said
>don't do pick up lines, just lead noting something playful noting her bio or pics
>get her phone number after a bit of chatting on the same day
>arrange a date the day after
>invite her to a nice restaurant then fancy bar then your place
>make sure not to come too early during sex
>>
>>18708194

>>invite her to a nice restaurant then fancy bar then your place
Now this could be a problem, as I recently moved back to my parents' place, where I can't be bringing girls back to.

I'm hoping that the girls with either have their own places or at least a room where we can fuck. Not sure how to deal with this though.
>>
>>18708239
>as I recently moved back to my parents' place

Yeah that's definitely a problem.

How about you get your own place? Living with your parents makes you look bad for lots of girls
>>
>>18708267

Yeah I'll be looking to move back out in about 6 weeks. This is just temporary

Would girls react badly to being invited to a hotel room? Or will that make them feel like a hooker
>>
>>18708290
>Would girls react badly to being invited to a hotel room? Or will that make them feel like a hooker

Yes
>>
>>18708290
Unless you're from out of town and legitimately staying in a hotel room, don't invite girls to a hotel room like that.
>>
>>18707964
Ask again on /soc/ this is a recurring theme there.
>>
>>18708383
>>18708405

My house is ~35km away from where i'll be meeting girls, in a different town. But I commute every day, so a hotel room may not be easily excused. On the other hand, It's not *inconceivable*.in this scenario..
But thanks for the firm direction.

>>18708411
>Ask again on /soc/ this is a recurring theme there.

Hm, that's actually a great idea. Thanks, anon
>>
>>18708239
Cant speak for myself, but this is an issue for my friends so they just do it in their car. Can be kind of a spontaneous thing i suppose, wont work for everyone tho.
>>
>tinder

kys godless cuck
>>
Glad you made this thread OP. So ive been matched with some girls and messaged one, and finally I got a reply. We've been talking but she always replies really late, like hours after. Her replies don't hint she is uninterested but idk why she replies so late. Also, how can I spice up the convo?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.